Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

August 13, 2007

I tend to get dry skin in the winter and on those days when my skin is so dry that is almost chapping this product does work. I find though that if you are just looking to regularly moisturize, that this product leaves my skin feeling too greasy. I would only use this product if your skin is DRY DRY DRY and another recommendation is plan to not drive your car for at least an hour after putting this product on your hands....slippery steering wheel...not good...need I say more?!?!

January 25, 2007

Although the price is right and it does work, I find that this stuff leaves my hands feeling a tad greasy at times, unless my skin is beyond bone dry. It takes forever to work in, so if you're in a hurry, I do not recommend that you use this because you will be rubbing your hands together for at least a half an hour! I just have a lot of others that work for me that don't leave me feeling greasy, so I would opt for those before I choose this one.

January 25, 2007

This hand cream is brillant! It is really thick and creamy and is PERFECT for the dry, harsh Canadian winter. It is highly concentrated, so I recommend using it right after you wash your hands when they are still slightly damp so that it LOCKS in a layer of moisture and acts as a moisture barrier from the cold wind. The best thing is if you buy the one in the tube it is more convienient to put in your purse. This cream is well worth it. Out of all the hand creams I have bought and tried, this one is at the top!