4.1/5
Golden Graham's treats s'mores Reviews
Ranked #102 in Granola Bars

May 07, 2017

Tastes very good ! My kid loves them that's for sure. I think the price is right and it's got a unique flavour, not your typical granola bar. I enjoyed the chocolate on the bottom; I thought there was just enough marshmallows, chocolate chips and mini gram cracker pieces through out the entire bar. I do suggest getting these for a treat.

April 13, 2017

I bought these as a treat for hubby's lunch last week. (golden graham's are his favourite cereal)

He loved them so I decided to stick one in my lunch one day. Delicious! They are too sweet and 'treat' tasting for an every day event for me, but it was a nice pick me up in the afternoon at work.

They are a great balance between crunchy and chewy and definitely have the traditional golden graham flavour.

April 13, 2017

This is a good thing. They asked that I write at least 150 characters in my review. It has golden graham crackers, marshmallow, and chocolate. It is pretty fucking good mang.

March 16, 2017

Tres bonne collation sucrer que j'aime beaucoup. Je le recommande fortement. Je vais en racheter dans le futur. Cest super bon jAime le chocolat et le Graham un bon mélange avec ces petite guimauves .

January 31, 2017

Oh Golden Grahams you genius! I would love to know who comes up with these amazing ideas and hug them haha! The flavor combination is delicious! Usually when you purchase anything with the word "smores" it doesn't taste anything like it. These really do!! I loved Golden Grahams as a kid and still do in my adult years (they are amazing with fresh blueberries!) The only complaint is that they are addicting and a box doesn't last more than a couple days in our house.

January 31, 2017

Golden Grahams was one of my favourite cereals as a kid and when I saw these bars I had to try them. They took me way back. They are so good, chewy, chocolatey and tastes amazing.

January 31, 2017

When I buy these bars, they do not stay in our house long at all!!! Another great s'mores bar-- the combo of that with golden grahams is genius!! They are a bit expensive, but they go on sale from time to time!

February 27, 2016

I really like these bars, I've never had the cereal but these are really tasty and they go on sale a lot. The whole family really likes these and they are perfect for lunches and for a snack on the go.