Goldfish Baked Snack Crackers Pretzel

Goldfish Baked Snack Crackers Pretzel Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 113 in Crackers

May 19, 2017

These are my favorite flavour of goldfish next to the pizza explosion ! I love that the familiar pretzle has been turned into a cute little goldfish! I do find theese could use abit more salt of flavour. And there are also quite dry so if you plan on binge snacking these make sure you have a drink on hand!

May 19, 2017

My absolute favorite out of the entire goldfish series! These are perfect amount of salty and the right crunch! It is not overtly hard and I like that it's hollow inside. It's also not salty to a point you find yourself drinking lots of water. Once I open the bag of these, I can't stop!

April 06, 2017

I healthier alternative to chips if you have the munchies. Sometimes i dip mine in a low fat cream cheese but they are great to much on by themselves.

August 16, 2016

I liked these crackers but they are like a pretzel. I was expecting a little more but I do like Goldfish crackers so I gave these a try. I not sure if I will get these again.

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt