Goldfish baked snack crackers

Goldfish baked snack crackers Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 133 in Crackers

June 07, 2017

What busy parent could ask for more? Great price, great taste, easy/fast snack for a on-the-go lifestyle and doesn't create a huge mess. Goldfish crackers are a staple in our household.

May 08, 2017

I love these! they're so yummy and delicious and great for a snack, especially if you want a snack that travels well on the go. Pro tip: melt some cheese over top of them in the microwave!

May 08, 2017

My kids love these crackers! Not a lot of nutritional value but they're addictive! We love eating them as well. And they're perfect to throw in the diaper bag when we buy the snack packs.

May 01, 2017

Believe or not, this is my "can't live without product". I am addicted to eating these little crackers and even got my husband addicted to them and the cookie version of them. I eat them with my lunch or as a snack. I eat them when I am sick. I even share them with my dog. They are tasty, easy to eat and make a great snack to pack into a lunch bag. There are a great variety of goldfish crackers and you can even buy cookie versions of them now.

April 22, 2017

Great quick snack for when the kids are looking for a snack whether it's at home or on the road.
    Even better now that they come in individual snack size packages

January 07, 2017

I purchase goldfish weekly for years now. I have 3 sons who all love them the cheddar are very good and have a good crunch to them but aregood for toddlers because they just break up pretty easier (I feel I should point out older toddlers just in case). I really couldn't tell you if they were actually healthy but I do find they can be a little salty. Although I believe that's why my sons likes them

3.2/5

January 07, 2017

My youngest son loves these fishy crackers. They are his go to snack. I do find them a tad expensive and wish they were a little cheaper. But I'm happy they make my son happy. Who doesn't love a snack that smiles back

November 27, 2016

My daughter loves these crackers- perfect little snack. cheese flavoured crackers- yum! I find myself snacking on these too- they go good with wine!

November 27, 2016

These are great for school lunches! They go great with soup. I just toss some in. They are crunchy and flavourful too! My Daughter likes to have them with cheese.

May 31, 2016

These crackers are a tasty light crunchy little cracker that are baked not fried and pack a lot of flavor in a tiny little fish shape cracker that is yummy.