Goldfish baked snack crackers

Goldfish baked snack crackers Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 1307 in Snacks

April 22, 2017

Great quick snack for when the kids are looking for a snack whether it's at home or on the road.
    Even better now that they come in individual snack size packages

January 07, 2017

I purchase goldfish weekly for years now. I have 3 sons who all love them the cheddar are very good and have a good crunch to them but aregood for toddlers because they just break up pretty easier (I feel I should point out older toddlers just in case). I really couldn't tell you if they were actually healthy but I do find they can be a little salty. Although I believe that's why my sons likes them

January 07, 2017

My youngest son loves these fishy crackers. They are his go to snack. I do find them a tad expensive and wish they were a little cheaper. But I'm happy they make my son happy. Who doesn't love a snack that smiles back

November 27, 2016

My daughter loves these crackers- perfect little snack. cheese flavoured crackers- yum! I find myself snacking on these too- they go good with wine!

November 27, 2016

These are great for school lunches! They go great with soup. I just toss some in. They are crunchy and flavourful too! My Daughter likes to have them with cheese.

May 31, 2016

These crackers are a tasty light crunchy little cracker that are baked not fried and pack a lot of flavor in a tiny little fish shape cracker that is yummy.

May 12, 2016

Pepperidge Farm's Goldfish snack is a great treat.
    Not only have I thrown a package into my kids school lunch everyday.. I can have a package to myself and it would tied me over until the next meal.
    Great Snack for anyone in the family!!
    PLUS There's 0 trans fat AND Baked with Real Cheese!!
    ...My Fav!!