Goldfish Original

Goldfish Original Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 1275 in Snacks

July 14, 2017

Whole family likes goldfish!

I originally bough goldfish for my two girls. They are nice and small and the perfect size for them to pick up with their little hands. I find myself eating them as well. They're very tasty. They're a great snack for when we are in the go!

May 17, 2017

I love goldfish! They come in a variety of different flavours I usually get original myself but the kids love the baked cheese . Super easy snack of your on the go . Great taste good value !

May 07, 2017

Taste great with Original freshly baked cheese flavoured Goldfish that is packed full with fresh, crunchy deliciousness. Good value, good price. Baked is healthier than Fried. Good snack for on the go. All natural ingredients.

March 16, 2017

J'adore, mes enfants adore, mon service de garde l'adore impossible d'ouvrir le sac plusieurs fois lol dans notre cas on le fini one shot ;) tout le monde devrais se garder un zipploc plein de petit poisson dans ses poches au cas ou ;)

March 14, 2017

Toute la famille adoré les petits poissons au fromage Goldfish!
    J'en traîne toujours un petit plat car après un cours de piscine, de karaté ou lors de grands déplacements en auto, c'est un bon dépanneur!
    Des formes amusantes elles sont offertes en plusieurs couleurs et variétés .

March 14, 2017

Goldfish are the best crackers around they are salty delicious and most importantly people love them. They are also made in a pretty cool little fish shape.

April 25, 2016

These are simply a delight. They are currently my youngest son's favourite snack! They are great for lunches for school or snacks on the go. My kids can eat them without making a substantial mess which is a bonus!

April 23, 2016

My daughter and I love these. We go through about 3 packs a week. I find they are a great for snacks at school. These are tasty treats and not that bad for you as other treats

March 05, 2016

Who doesn't love Goldfish?! My cubboard is always stocked up with Goldfish. My daughter loves them too. I always put some in with her lunch!. They go good in tomato soup too :)

March 02, 2016

obviously one of the best snacks ever! They're pretty darn good. Kids love them, adults love them... they're a cheesy cracker, and they're in the shape of a fish. how can you go wrong?

I just wish they came gluten free