Goldfish Original

Goldfish Original Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 1308 in Snacks

March 16, 2017

J'adore, mes enfants adore, mon service de garde l'adore impossible d'ouvrir le sac plusieurs fois lol dans notre cas on le fini one shot ;) tout le monde devrais se garder un zipploc plein de petit poisson dans ses poches au cas ou ;)

March 14, 2017

Toute la famille adoré les petits poissons au fromage Goldfish!
    J'en traîne toujours un petit plat car après un cours de piscine, de karaté ou lors de grands déplacements en auto, c'est un bon dépanneur!
    Des formes amusantes elles sont offertes en plusieurs couleurs et variétés .

March 14, 2017

Goldfish are the best crackers around they are salty delicious and most importantly people love them. They are also made in a pretty cool little fish shape.

April 25, 2016

These are simply a delight. They are currently my youngest son's favourite snack! They are great for lunches for school or snacks on the go. My kids can eat them without making a substantial mess which is a bonus!

April 23, 2016

My daughter and I love these. We go through about 3 packs a week. I find they are a great for snacks at school. These are tasty treats and not that bad for you as other treats

March 05, 2016

Who doesn't love Goldfish?! My cubboard is always stocked up with Goldfish. My daughter loves them too. I always put some in with her lunch!. They go good in tomato soup too :)

March 02, 2016

obviously one of the best snacks ever! They're pretty darn good. Kids love them, adults love them... they're a cheesy cracker, and they're in the shape of a fish. how can you go wrong?

I just wish they came gluten free

February 08, 2016

My family loves Goldfish Crackers and all the flavors but the original is our go to...Everyone can always agree on this one for any occasion or situation. Tastes fabulous.

January 27, 2016

These crackers are great. I love them when I have an upset stomach, kids love them, even the dog loves them lol. They're great on their own or with soup. Goldfish for the win!

January 26, 2016

These crackers are a really fun snack for kids and adults. I love the taste and they are my favourite thing to put in soup.