Good & Simple Banana Bran Muffins Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 278 in Baked Goods

Made with real pieces of fruit, nuts and whole grains, Good & Simple fresh tasting baked goods are individually wrapped making them a perfect choice for those on-the-go and away from home.

*Available in the in-store bakery at Metro and Freshco grocery stores. For more information, please visit Good & Simple's Facebook page.

August 13, 2017

Rethink the yummy taste of Banana Bran with Good & Simple!

Prior to tasting Good & Simple Banana Bran Muffins, I was a little bit nervous because I had made banana bread muffins at home years ago from an online recipe that was horrendous. BUT after tasting Good & Simple Banana Bran Muffins, my opinion of Banana Bran has changed to the positive.

PROS:
    - Light and fluffy texture with each bite
    - Natural, healthy, non-overbearing taste of banana
    - Great price
    - Available at Freshco and Metro
    - Fresh taste as if it just came out of the oven/bakery
    - Easy to put as part of breakfast routine and saves time!

CONS:
    - Bit of an egg taste came through since it was not blended well in one of the muffins
    - I still paid taxes on a free item....

I would buy again for sure and look forward to the other yummy flavours to include as a part of my daily breakfast routine!

August 13, 2017

Average bran muffins

I tried this product from Chick advisor. It claims to use the composition with the real products. I like the flavour but find it is more pricier. Taste is OK but price should be little less. Overall better quality!

2.7/5

August 12, 2017

Nothing Stood Out

I got a box of Good & Simple Banana Bran Muffins for a camping trip I was going on with my family. Figured it would be a good time to try them out. I really liked the fact that the muffins were individually packaged because they were easier to store and take with us. I think $4.99 for 4 muffins is kind of pricey, but I figured the taste would be the deciding factor. The first thing I noticed was the texture. It was a lot smoother than most muffins. The taste was sweeter and the banana tasted more like flavoring then real banana. I also found it had a strange aftertaste to it. It wasn't a bad muffin, it just didn't stand out from any other products. I don't think I would recommend this or buy it again. #gotitfree

August 12, 2017

Bananas for this!

I usually have low faith in grocery muffins but this tasted like something homemade. It was and tasteful and not soggy one bit! This makes for a great quick snack during the work week when life is more hectic.

Great product!

The banana bean muffins tasted awesome, they reminded me of banana bread!! I could see myself enjoying one of these every morning before work, I will totally be buying more of these and recommending to my friends.

I wanted to love these!

I really wanted to love these, so convenient, so full of good ingredients and a lot of what I don't want missing. Trouble is, not only were they five dollars for the box, but they were not very tasty.

I was really happy that they were moist, dense and individually wrapped. I was quite shocked that for the price, there were only four muffins.

They seemed to be a quality product, and I was proud to have them on the counter at checkout. A smart, healthy purchase. #GotItFree for this review, but hoped this would replace all those fast food muffins full of so much I need to avoid.

Sad to say, not likely.

August 11, 2017

I wasn't able to buy the banana but I did get blueberry.

The banana wasn't available so I tried the blueberry one and it was delicious, very moist and soft and full of flavour. It had lots of blueberries in it and was very satisfying, will definatelly buy this one again but still going to try and find the banana one

Yummy!

I loved the flavour of the banana bran muffin, this is usually my flavour of choice when having an actual muffin. I like that this is a healthy alternative to having an actual muffin and that it has real ingredients. It's great for a quick snack, I would definitely repurchase this.

My Morning Breakfast!

I am very pleased with how well these Good & Simple Banana Bran muffins taste. I have had these a few times for breakfast now and I am so pleased. It tastes so good and pairs perfect with my morning green tea.

I also enjoy how many great and simple ingredients are in the product. I will be repurchasing this for me and my boyfriend.

I received this free for reviewing purposes but this is 100% my honest opinion.

August 11, 2017

im a baker, and im in love

im that person who has a collection of frozen bananas in her freezer, and this has to be just as close to home made banana muffins that i have made. i was selected to try this for the chick advisor review club. its great that they are individually wrapped, only thing is the best before dates on the ones i came across were close to current date, i had to share with family and friends so they wouldn't go to waste. they are soft and not dry at all, which is perfect. not to sweet, not overly salty, great for kids and adults

Ikea Fiskbo frame