Goody Mini Claw Clips Colour Collection Reviews

Ranked #588 out of 2453 in Hair Care

April 20, 2015

Really useful to have when you want to switch it up and try a different hair style. I mostly used clips as a kid to a teen because I loved using clips. I don't really use clips now but they are still useful to have if you need them. Good quality.

What do you think, have you tried them?

April 19, 2015

I love these little clips for doing a half up and half down hair style. They are so cute and they stay put in your hair for the whole day. They also don't pull at your hair like some clips do.

April 19, 2015

Use these to clip my bangs back while I do my makeup and I like them! They break easy though

April 19, 2015

Best clips fine hair! they don't slip out of my hair & last all day. I know my up do looks just as beautiful when I left in the morning for the day! I am glad I finally found a product that works for me. Fine hair can be very stubborn.

March 08, 2015

These are the best mini clips for fine hair on the market. They do not budge or slip throughout the day, which ensures your hairdo looks just as beautiful as when you walked out the door. I've had these for years and they haven't broken or lost their staying power. Fantastic product!

March 03, 2015

These mini clips are awesome. Our youngest God-daughter has very fine hair and it's always getting in her eyes! I picked up a few packs of these and fixed her hair a few weeks ago. It was so cute and the perfect size for her.

February 27, 2015

i love these clips. omce i get home from work i clip my hair up with one of these! love them!

February 26, 2015

A handy clip to tuck away loose strands or sections of hair. Has a good grip that doesn't scrape against your scalp or give you a headache. I like that you can colour coordinate with your hair. They don't break easily and keep their shine even when you use hairspray. I always have a supply of these clips on hand.

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    NYPD Blue

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    NYPD Blue

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

Ellimay added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked Palette