Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics Reviews

If you're tired of pulling on your hair everytime you take our your elastic band, try these! The Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics are designed to keep all your hairs intact while you take out your elastic band. Instead of leaving your hair down, why not put it up for a change?
see their main website for more information at www.goody.com

June 13, 2018

Great hair tie for super thick hair

I’ve been using these hair ties on my daughter for a while now and they work great!
    Her ponytails do not slip and stay tight all day long.

However, I have found that I cannot use them on my thin, fine hair. In order for them to stay put, I have to make it very tight, and it gives me a headache 🤕

June 05, 2018

Elastic cheveux

Enfin un élastique qui fait pas pleurer ma petite fille. Couleur variable, ne brisse pas les cheveux, elle peut dormir avec, ses cheveux reste coiffer c'est génial.

May 31, 2018

3 girls... one household

I have long hair, I have two daughters with long hair... hair elastics are a must.. I have searched for something cheaper and comparable to the quality, never have I found it... you can guarantee that there will always be a minimum of one package in my hair drawer for our use... pony’s and braids and buns oh my!

May 25, 2018

Works well when they do not break

I have used Goody Ouchless elastics for a long time. They do work very well with minimal tangling. I have not been able to find a comparable product. Unfortunately I have come across some inconsistency in the stretch of the elastics (some are very tight) and frequently the elastic will break at the seam, which is frustrating. These are my hair elastic of choice, until I find something better :)

May 24, 2018

Love them!

I work in a kitchen, so I have my hair tied up 99.9% of the time during the day and can really appreciate a comfortable hair elastic. I love these specifically since they don't have the metal bit thats on the seam. When available I always go for them!

May 23, 2018

Works my updo!

I have been using these for years - I have thick curly hair so these have been tortured with my many updos and they have survived! They also cause no pain as I`m tearing it out my hair from it`s messy bun.

May 13, 2018

Love these!

These hair elastics are fantastic. As someone who has a lot of hair (that's quite heavy to hold up), I can confirm that these elastics hold hair up quite well and do not pull the hair. These are great for the gym. It is a must to have a set of these elastics in my gym bag, my purse and my office at work.

May 07, 2018

Produit chouchou

Ce sont les meilleurs elastiques a cheveux sur le marché.Ne tire pas les cheveux et les queues de cheval tiennent bien en place.J’en ai toujours dans mon sac a main.

May 02, 2018

Does it’s job.

I have long and thick hair, so I always have goody’s ouchless hair elastics around, the only thing lately is I’m continually stretching and snapping them.

May 02, 2018

My fav hair band!

These are my favourite hair bands to use. I have really thick, long curly hair and it’s hard to find an elastic that holds it all up and doesn’t snap. These work great, and last a long time!
    Definitely recommend!