4.9/5
google mini Reviews

Good - 0

June 19, 2018

Use it daily

I got mine on sale at Christmas and I love it! I have it connected to my tvs with Chromecast so watching Netflix got even easier! It's also very useful when I'm cooking if I need to know conversions.

I was worried that the novelty would wear off and I'd have a paperweight but 6 months later I'd like to get a second one for another room.

June 05, 2018

I recommend it.

I received Google Home Mini as a Christmas gift in 2017. FANTASTIC. I absolutely love it. I have it set up in the kitchen/dinningroom as I mainly play music on it. The speaker is amazing as my 20 yr old says. Google mini answers all our questions FASTER than a person typing it in google on their cell phone. It is a lot of fun when company comes over. I do not use it for anything related to my house so I cannot comment on this aspect.

January 13, 2018

Amazing product!

I bought it for the intention of having it in my room to play music as it was smaller than usual speakers, wireless and on sale.

However I have come to like the fact that I can set alarms/timers, play trivia, and google questions. It easily understand my commands (ex. Stop playing music in 30 minutes) without me having to search the proper “words” to use this function. My brother got his own Google Mini and we realized that we can broadcast a message to each other’s room. (Fun Fact: we also realized “yell” activates this function as well)

January 13, 2018

Fun mini companion!

Great little smart gadget with some good potential. If you need a quick answer on pretty much any topic or you want to spice up your lifestyle, this is the right gadget for you!

Hoping to see utility grow soon as well as support for other languages!

A good buy nonetheless!

January 12, 2018

Google Mini at home

I love my google mini. I love that I can ask it questions, to play music, what the weather is like and more.. last night my boys and I played trivia with it. It was hilarious.

January 10, 2018

Google Home Mini

Boxing day sale, got the item for $20.00 - works great, clear. Helps add items/tasks easily, great when cooking or have your hands full, and need to multitask. a bit pricey at regular price, but for me work the $20.

January 10, 2018

Great invention

I bought this google mini . It is very helpful around the home. It help you to make calls. Help you to make schedule. Help you not forget things to buy.