4.1/5
GOT 2 be fresh it up Reviews
#23 in Dry Shampoo

June 19, 2018

between washes

so i was sent this to try out I got the coupon in the mail so i went to pick it up and i chose clean and refresh love the smell love how you can just work it through the strains of hair and the scent last almost through out the day i recommed this dri shampoo to everyone out there great for all types of hair

June 16, 2018

Great dry shampoo

Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try this Got2be fresh it up dry shampoo for free! I've tried a different brand of dry shampoo before but didn't find it effective. Got2be is better than the last brand that I tried. The smell is nice and refreshing and didn't leave a residue. I have to wash my hair everyday because it is naturally very oily. While the greasy look on my hair is reduced with this dry shampoo, I wouldn't use this dry shampoo to replace washing my hair everyday. However, it's great to freshen up my hair after a work out!

June 13, 2018

Better than I expected!

I've tried quite a few dry shampoos and none of them has ever really worked for me. This one is pretty good. It doesn't leave the greasy feeling that most of them have for me and the smell is quite Pleasant. My boyfriend thought I had washed my hair.

June 12, 2018

got2b fresh it up dry shampoo dark brown

I was super exited to try this product out however once I tried it my joy for the product went crashing down. As the bottle said, it did not leave white marks but it did leave dark spots... So beware and spray far from your head to avoid this to happen to you.

June 12, 2018

Excellent!!!

Not really one for dry shampoo but you've won me over. 😊
    I have very very thick dark hair so I was excited to see a brunette version however my local store was sold out. I got the regular kind. To my surprise there was no white cast you often hear about with dry shampoo. Not only that but my hair felt really good and fresh after application.
    You know the day before a wash, it's too soon to clean your hair but you kinda feel like it should be tied back? This will solve that; giving you at least a day grace before shampooing. Also this is a dream if you work and need " clean" hair but aren't going to wash and style because you wear a hat.
    I will absolutely buy this and I am looking for to finding the brunette version. Thank you ChickAdvisor and Got 2Be.