Got2b Beach Trippin' Salt Solution Waving Spray

3.9/5
Ranked #1080 out of 2555 in Hair Care

July 01, 2017

Salt solution waving spray

I personally love this spray and think it works great! I have naturally wavy hair but like to emphasize the waves and add some beachy curls in the summer.
    I find this product works best on wet or damp hair. I spray it all over and " scrunch" my hair. It really doesn's add some great waves and texture to my hair. To make it last I add hair spray or mousse when using it.

2.2/5

September 07, 2016

I have very straight hair and this did not work for me! I didn't have very high hopes for it because my hair is so straight, but it was still disappointing. Maybe if your hair has a bit of a natural wave to it, this would be more effective, but I would save your money if you have hair that is naturally straight, like mine.

September 07, 2016

I bought this with really low expectations, but I was so wrong. I sprayed a little of this on damp hair, scrunched my hair, and waited for it to dry. I had amazing loose waves all over. I added a little more after my hair was dry, and got even more really subtle, pretty waves. Really amazing because my hair is very straight, but it worked and lasted for the entire day. Hair was a little hard to brush at night, and needed a shampoo, so no two day hair, but worth it. really awesome product!

July 16, 2015

Love this spray makes your hair wavy but make sure you wash your hair before bed, it drys your hair right out