got2b Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 116 in Dry Shampoo

Got2b Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo refreshes your hair without washing it. After brushing out, this dry shampoo becomes invisible for a long lasting style. Visit got2b.com for more information.

March 14, 2017

Bought this product while it was in sale. Very disappointed. My hair still had an oily look to it and I also found that it have me flakes. Like when your hair spray fries and it starts to flake. Truly dissapointed in this product.

May 15, 2015

I like how it makes my hair appear more volumized but the scent is too strong and it leaves a white residue which is hard to brush out.

March 20, 2015

I really love this dry shampoo. It works as good as Batiste and the smell is amazing really sticks in your hair. The price though is a little too high for me. I will occasionally buy it just for the smell.

March 20, 2015

I got this on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart for $4, on a whim. I love that it sprays like an aerosole, and that you can control how much you use. It smells amazing and gives me great volume! It does leave a bit of white powder, but it brushes out so easy.

January 10, 2015

This is my favorite dry shampoo! Its not expensive, and it is amazing for blondes. Id recommend this to anyone with light hair, since it does come out slightly white out of the bottle. But, once you brush your hair, it fades away and soaks in. I love it! Its the best I have used and no matter how oily my hair is, it always makes it look super fresh and dry, which is amazing. :) Also, the fact that it comes out white makes my hair look blonder and better ;)
    Love this!

March 03, 2014

Definitely a life saver for me. If I wash my hair every day, it becomes way too dry and breaks. If I don't it becomes oily, so this product has made the winter bearable for my hair. It takes some practice to not leave white streaks, and you need a good brushing to get it evenly through your hair, but your hair will look and feel fresh. I read a great tip here...use it before going to sleep at night, so it gets better distributed. A must have in my little look good arsenal!

March 02, 2014

I really like this dry shampoo, it has a pretty nice scent (that you might have to get used to) and it keeps my hair from getting oily.

October 04, 2013

Yup, it's good stuff. Very white though and takes awhile to wash out in the shower. It smells great, refreshes my hair and makes it easy to style. The bonus is when you spray it on the roots, it acts as a root lifter to add volume. Tip: Spray 20 cm away from head or you will get too much product and a white, tough to brush clump on your scalp.

October 04, 2013

Price is very cheap, quality is amazing. It leaves a white powder on your head, but when brushed, your hair looks amazing. I even use it to add volume to my hair.

August 23, 2012

Got2b Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo is one of the best I've tried so far. I started using dry shampoo because I found that every time I wash my hair more and more is starting to fall out. Got2b smells great, to the point that someone asked me what shampoo I used that morning! It makes my hair look great all day long!! It really is great. You Betcha I'd recommend Got2b Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo.

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise

Ysl Mon Paris amour

Liberte Greek Yogurt

Giorgio Armani Si Perfume

Lindt Chocolates

Nyx contour palette

Bikou added a new review for
    Loreal foundation