got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray Reviews
#1 in Hairspray

• Formulated without parabens or sulfates
  • For touchable control
  • Lightweight formula and helps protect hair from drying out
  • No residue and no stickiness

Get touchable control with göt2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray! This fast-drying hairspray is color safe and helps protect hair from drying out. The lightweight formula keeps your style in place without feeling sticky!

You may also like got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

March 25, 2020

Great hairspray, cute packaging!!!!!

This hairspray is great on honestly any hair. I used it on my hair and its pretty thin but it holds great and my daughter has curly thick hair and held it down great too!! I would recommend it because Schwarzkopf brand is always great and provides awesome products and this hairspray is no exception!!!!

Love this!

I receive this product, and I love it! My hair does not hold a curl or volume and these products worked great! I used it in the morning and it made my curls last all day even through a work out. Would for sure purchase again

March 25, 2020

New favourite hair spray!

I love this hair spray!
    I like that it gives me great hold all day but is still movable and soft to the touch. I didn’t find it sticky at all, either. It has a nice light scent, not over powering. Will definitely buy again!

THE WOW FACTOR!

I absolutely love everything about this brand and this product. I’ve been using Got 2 Bs products for over a decade and they never disappoint.

This product in particular holds my ballerina bun for days (yes, days). The smell and texture are on point and I never have fly-aways!

I’m so pleased that Chickadvisor chose me as one of their lucky candidates to test and review this product for free! What a fab surprise! #free #GOT2B ✨❤️

Jaime bcp

J'ai bien apprécier le produit. Il fonctionne très bien et j'ai adoré l'odeur. Je le recommande a tous il tiens bien et donne une allure naturelles .

Best Hairspray

It’s best hairspray I have used so far .it holds my hair so well after curling , even though I have pin straight hair ,it adds shine doesn’t feel like any hairspray used on touching,It’s light in texture , worth buying I definitely recommend this

March 24, 2020

I love it! Definite must have!

This hairspray doesn't carry a strong odour or leave a residue on the hair. It truly holds the hair in place without giving you that helmet head feel. It holds for hours on end and even during the windiest of days it works like a charm!

Really great hairspray!

This hairspray really smells great. It doesn’t leave your hair rock solid like some hairsprays. Firm hold. This hairspray holds up in the wind to keep your hair in place.doesn't leave your hair greasy.keeps curls in your hair perfectly for a night out!

2.0/5

Got2b flex insta hold hair spray review

I got it free to test.i thought at first cool bottle and design.i sprayed it on my hair to see what the texture would feel like afterwards,felt light and ineffective and the hairspray scent was strong but alot comes out when you spray but it didnt have any hold what so ever,i was shocked at this brand even there yellow bottle hair gel didnt spike husbands hair at all.be careful for over hyped products not all are great.it didnt do what hair spray should at all.

Got 2 b Instahold Hairspray

I received the Got2b Flex Instahold Hairspray from chick advisor free to sample. This hairspray is great if you want a flexible hold hairspray for everyday use. I wouldn’t recommend this hairspray to hold a hairstyle for a night out. What I liked most was that it smelled great! Would recommend as a daily hairspray.