got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray Reviews
#3 in Hairspray

• Formulated without parabens or sulfates
  • For touchable control
  • Lightweight formula and helps protect hair from drying out
  • No residue and no stickiness

Get touchable control with göt2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray! This fast-drying hairspray is color safe and helps protect hair from drying out. The lightweight formula keeps your style in place without feeling sticky!

You may also like got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

Strong hold

I received this product to test for free from ChickAdvisor and I must say that it's a great one. It gives an instant hold to my hair, without making them sticky and leaving residues. A must have with a great scent !

Great hold

Loved this hairspray! It gave me an all day hold without making my hair sticky or crunchy. It's hard to find an effective hairspray that gives you the hold and the texture you're after!

DEFF RECCOMEND THIS HAIRSPRAY

I received this product from ChickAdvisor/ Got2be, in return for my honest review. I have used the product several times and I must say, it is one of the best hair spray's that I have tried.
    Most hair spray leaves a very gross rough heavy feeling in my hair but this one doesn't! I was able to leave it in my hair for three days and it didn't cause my hair to tangle or look disgusting!
    I also love the design of the bottle. Its eye catching and cute!
    Note: If you are looking to keep a tight curl, this would not be the correct hair spray for you as it doesn't keep a very firm hold but it still works well!

March 31, 2020

Great hold for any style

I received the Schwarzkopf Got2B Flex Insta Hold Hairspray for free to test out and provide my review. The scent of this hairspray was quite pleasant compared to other hairsprays I’ve tried. I like that it is safe for colored hair and that it does not dry out your hair.
    This hairspray did a good job of keeping my curls in place. It didn’t feel heavy or sticky which is nice for a hair product.
    I would definitely recommend trying this out if your looking for something lightweight that will hold your style.

Nice Hair Spray

I received this product for review and it's very effective. The smell the product gives off isn't the best. Though the instant hold makes up for it. The spray leaves a very bouncy and shiny texture on curls.

Love this hairspray

I have to admit that I received this product and was not expecting much from it. I had never tried many products from this brand but I have to tell you that it exceeded my expectations completely!! I am in love with these products and will be from now on buying them.

Decent

I #gotitfree in exchange for my honest review. I like this hairspray! The bottle is nicely designed with an appealing pink and blue colour scheme. The mister allows for a continuous spray, making application easy. My hair still feels light after use; a bit crunchy, but not overly so. My only real issue is that it doesn't have a strong hold on my hairstyle, and I don't think it would keep my curls in place if I wore it for a night out. Nevertheless, I think it's a great option for casual, everyday looks at an affordable and accessible price!

Super

Sèche rapidement sur le cheveux. Ne laisse pas de résidu sur le cheveux.
    Le produit est de longue durée et il est très efficace sur les cheveux bouclés.
    Approuvé par les filles de la famille.

Texas, United States

Satisfaite

#gotitfree la promesse pas de résidu pas de collant est tenu ! Je suis assez difficile au niveau des texture pour mes cheveux , mais j'aime bien celui-ci :D SI j'ai besoin d'un nouveau hairspray je n’hésiterai pas a reprendre celui la

March 31, 2020

In love with this hairspray

First of I wanna say this hairspray smells amazing!! My boyfriend couldn’t stop smelling my hair. It does exactly what it says, it doesn’t leave your hair feeling crunchy and tight. It’s super flexible hold & my curls lasted all day. Found my new fav hairspray!