got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray Reviews
#3 in Hairspray

• Formulated without parabens or sulfates
  • For touchable control
  • Lightweight formula and helps protect hair from drying out
  • No residue and no stickiness

Get touchable control with göt2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray! This fast-drying hairspray is color safe and helps protect hair from drying out. The lightweight formula keeps your style in place without feeling sticky!

You may also like got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

Works like a charm

Decided to be a bit more adventurous with my hair recently and trying out different styles of braids. I have layered hair so there are always wisps of hair that stick out. With the Got2b Flex insta hold hair spray, I was able to achieve a clean look - no more stray strands! Super easy to spray on and the scent is pleasant. It does make my hair feel a bit heavier, but most hairsprays do that. I would definitely recommend this to fam and friends!

Amazing hold!

I really love this product! The hair spray it light but works so good. I like that it leaves my curls in all day and even all night. Also it doesn’t give that crispy feeling a lot of other hair sprays do. Def

New Brunswick, Canada

Love this product!!!

This hairspray smells amazing and does the job!! Keeps my curls in place. I applied in the morning and it lasted all day, which is amazing. Also the shine it gives is amazing

Works great

Loved how well my hair held up when I did my updo with this hairspray. Mind you my hair did feel a little "crunchy" with it but works amazing would highly recommend to anyone who wants to use a great hairspray

good hairspray

I do like the hairspray in general. the scent is not overpowering, just a light fresh scent. The hold of the hairspray was good, but I do not have stubborn hair, so moderate hold is good for me already. and the hair is not too stiff to the touch, which I liked. overall, would buy again.

Great product

I received this product for review purposes and I gotta say, I love it. I often make complex hairstyles and the worst thing is when your hairspray cant hold your hair in place. This product worked like a charm. Had to apply a few coats for extra hold. I liked the scent.

Average hairspray

This was a pretty good hairspray. I have used better and worse. It smelled good and gave an average hold. I had hoped it would have a stronger hold, but it was lightweight. Recieved free from chickadvisor and got 2 b.

Love this

I rarely use hairspray because they are too heavy on my hair. However this product is really nice and light on the hair. It holds curls perfectly.
    I received this complimentary product for review purpose.

March 29, 2020

Smells like a beach vacation

I will admit sometimes I buy a product because of the smell so getting to try the Got2be flex insta hold through Chick advisor was my jam because it smelt like a beach vacation and I have been stuck at home.

It gave a nice light amount of hold which was great as well!

March 29, 2020

First, I wanted to mention I received this product free from ChickAdvisor to review.
    For the price point, I thought it was good. I did find my hair felt crunchier than it looked, but it did move well and, if I went over my hair again with a styling tool, it didn't stiffen up or "melt". I got a lot of compliments on my hair when I used it (I made sure to try it when I curled my hair). It was super easy to comb my hair at the end of the night too.
    One thing I couldn't stand was the smell. I think I smelled coconut when I first sprayed it and I hate that smell. And the smell literally lasted until I washed it! I kept putting perfume in my hair tot try to mask it.