got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray Reviews
#3 in Hairspray

• Formulated without parabens or sulfates
  • For touchable control
  • Lightweight formula and helps protect hair from drying out
  • No residue and no stickiness

Get touchable control with göt2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray! This fast-drying hairspray is color safe and helps protect hair from drying out. The lightweight formula keeps your style in place without feeling sticky!

You may also like got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

Got2b Flex INSTA Hold Hairspray

I don't always like to apply hair spray because I find many times it leaves my hair looking dull and it negatively affects the volume in my roots. However I was pleasantly surprised with the Got2be Flex InstaHold hairspray. Perfect for those insta perfect hair styles📸

Pros:
    1. Did not leave my hair feeling stiff or sticky
    2. Holds very well while being soft to touch
    3. Hair looked shiny, felt light

Cons:
    1. It could've had a more neutral less alcoholly smell

Overall I would definitely recommend this product!!

March 29, 2020

Best hold hairspray, no crunch

This hairspray is amazing! Im absolutely obsessed!!! It has a strong hold without be totally crunchy. The hair is still able to move but yet stays in place. It tames my unruly flyaways and baby hairs. The product can also be built up for when I wanna do slick back hairstyles. Gives the hair a nice shine as well.

Kept my Hair Straight

My hair tends to have many flyaways whenever I don't use hairspray. I flat iron my hair a lot and I always use hairspray to help keep it straight for the whole day. A lot of the time my hair feels sticky afterwards, however with this product my hair was not sticky at all! I would highly recommend this product for anyone who wants to keep their hair styled nicely throughout the day without having to worry about touching up in the middle of the day.

Great hairspray

I really prefer the hairspray over the volumizing powder, but both of these products work well together! I found the hairspray worked well for my hair, it kept the style and didn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy or sticky.

Must try!

Thanks to Chick advisor I got to try GOT2B FLEX INSTA HOLD HAIRSPRAY. I like it very much. This is the first time I used a hairspray that holds my hair without worrying and has a nice smell to it. Great product, definitely will recommend my friends to switch to this amazing hairspray.

Amazing product!!!

The first thing that I liked was the scent, very nice. It's sweet but very pleasant. This product is perfect to day-to-day to dry the hair with no residue. I will definitely buy this product.

Des cheveux qui tiennent

J'ai bien aimé le got2b! Il retient bien les cheveux. Le plus gros avantage de ce fixatif à cheveux? C'est qu'il ne laisse pas les chevdux collant et en mottons! Il nous donne une impression naturel! Merci à Chickadvisor de m'avoir permit de l'essayer.

Versatile hairspray

I didn’t have high hopes for this but I was blown away! It actually doesn’t have any left over residue once sprayed in your hair which is indicated on the bottle. I also enjoyed the smell of this hair spray. This hairspray leaves my hair feeling soft and controlled. I would definitely repurchase this as it is now my new favourite hairspray on the current market.

A really nice hairspray

I received this hairspray for free in exchange for this review, hairspray isn't something I usually use in my daily routine because I hate to have that crunchy/sticky hair feeling at the end of the day. However with this I had a decent hold on my styles without any of that. I would definitely consider adding this to my styling routine!

2.0/5

March 29, 2020

Not the right product for me

Unfortunately this isn’t the right hairspray for me. I have straight hair that doesn’t like stay curled after I have spent 20 mins curling it. I depend on my hairspray to not be sticky and have strong hold to keep my curls all day. I don’t find this hairspray holds my curls at all. On the plus side it isn’t sticky and is very light weight. The only time it worked for me, was if I was trying to keep fly away hairs down. This product may work well for others. If I were to recommend it to someone, I would definitely say they would have to try it yourselves and hopefully it works well for you. Thank you Chick Advisor for letting me try this product.