got2b mind blowing

got2b mind blowing Reviews

Ranked #524 out of 2453 in Hair Care

May 15, 2017

This is a pretty good product for cutting down drying time! It smells amazing and also is a heat protector for your hair! Only downside is a little goes a long way. So when I use it I make sure I don't use much but put it evenly through my hair.

January 01, 2017

This is a great heat protectant spray for people who love to blow dry their hair. I'm not sure if it works quite as well for people who are looking to curl their hair, and there may be products that would be better for that.

My hair does not feel damaged after using my heated tools when I use this spray, and I am happy with that.

When using a larger amount of this spray though, it does seem to make my hair stick together and tough to brush out. That's concerning to me, as I think styling after using heat is a common thing we need to do!

May 09, 2016

xpress dry styling spray. It is a great product, spray on hair before blowdring, speeds up the time and leaves your hair feeling and smelling fab! Reasonably priced, A must have !

Sylvie34 has posted in the forum topic
    dog or cat person

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Ellimay added a new review for
    PSP Calamine Lotion

Sylvie34 added a new review for
    Arnica montana 30ch

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?