Got2b Oil-licious conditioner
Amazing

Got2b Oil-licious conditioner Reviews

Ranked #319 out of 624 in Conditioner

September 07, 2016

I love the Got2b Products.

This conditioner smells amazing, softens your hair, adds tons of shine, doesn't build up on the hair if you use it daily like alot of conditioners do because of their wax content. (Having wax in the conditioner leads to the build up on the cuticle which then wont let shampoos or other products penetrate through leading to dull dry flat hair)

September 07, 2016

Not an inexpensive product, but I normally love got 2 be products, so I decided to buy it based on a lovely scent. Unfortunately, it was a very average conditioner, and took a long time to completely rinse out of my hair. I think this is why my hair still wasn't shiny as promised, I had to rinse for so long, that I actually rinsed out all of the shiny glitter that is in the product.

July 14, 2016

this conditioner did nothing for me.made my hair feel gross.hair felt dry.feel like product in my hair.leaves my hair tangled and not soft and managable.always had to rewash and condition.i really tried with this conditioner..personally it was an overall it was one of the worse conditioners ive used.nothing nice to say here.

February 15, 2016

I've used got2b products in the past, and LOVED
    the smell.. So I didn't think twice about purchasing this product...

I was soo off with this buy.. I don't like the smell, the consistency the residue
    It leaves in my shower.. Or what it did to my hair..
    It dried my hair soo badly I threw it out..
    No wonder it was on sale for 1.99$

November 30, 2015

This is a lovely conditioner if you have hair that's on the dry side. It smells wonderful, and has a touch of shimmer in it. I just wish the bottle was bigger!

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle