got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Ranked #1451 out of 2546 in Hair Care

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. Join the powder revolution with this innovative, weightless formula that texturizes your hair to create maximum volume at the roots. Apply anytime, anywhere for an instant transformation.

June 21, 2017

My Go To for Volumizing !

Why pay alot of money for a high end product when you can get this product for a decent price. I have tried the expensive volumizing powder and once i tried the got2b powder i have not looked back.
    This product provides volume without harsh smells. It hold your hair in place all day long no matter the weather.
    It is definitely a repurchase product.

May 31, 2017

I have fine hair that goes quickly limp in the slightest humidity. This gives my hair fullness and enables staying power without the greasiness and heaviness of most products. I use a small amount as directed on the product, but I put it on my fingers rather than palm as that enables a more effective distribution throughout my hair.

May 25, 2017

This powder gives my hair a definite volumizing boost when i need it! It also takes away a bit of grease if I haven't washed my hair in a couple days. It leaves no residue and a little goes a long way. I get it on sale because it's around $12 for a tiny bottle

April 25, 2017

have very fine and thinning hair, especially on the top. Have tried a lot of products to try make it seem like I have more. Tried this got2b powder'ful and am delighted with it. Actually went out and bought some extra bottles so I have one everywhere including in the car for just in case

February 28, 2017

I have very fine hair and using this gives me the all day lift I need to make it look like I actually have some volume. so easy to use just put some on roots and comb love love this

February 12, 2016

This product does not get the love it needs. I use this powder all the time. I often get asked if I use hair extensions to get all this volume (I don't). I can even wake up the next day with my hair still the same as It was the day before. I have tried the solon powders and I did not find them half as good as Got2b volumizing styling powder!

February 02, 2016

I have been using this product for awhile now, and it provides the volume that I wanted. And even better is price is right! I would recommend this product if you lacking volume like me!

September 22, 2015

I use this when I'm doing anything with a backcomb, and even on days when I just want to add a little more volume to my super thin hair. I love the instant volume it gives you -although be warned it does make your hair feel quite dirty and grimy up top. Still, it definitely does the trick! Adds tons of volume and texture with no fuss, would definitely recommend it.

March 08, 2015

This is by far my FAVOURITE hair styling product. All you do is rub it into the area you want to look lifted/teased and it does all the work for you. Doesn't leave chalky residue and doesn't make your hair super stiff like teasing with a comb and hairspray does. Awesome for changing up the do.

October 22, 2014

I love using this instead of hairspray for more volume and lift in the hair. A little goes a long way. Sometimes it does leave a slight white-ish residue, but if you apply some extra hairspray on it, it usually goes away. This product helps to create massive volume and perfect for that bouffant pouf look!