got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Ranked #1462 out of 2385 in Hair Care

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. Join the powder revolution with this innovative, weightless formula that texturizes your hair to create maximum volume at the roots. Apply anytime, anywhere for an instant transformation.

February 28, 2017

I have very fine hair and using this gives me the all day lift I need to make it look like I actually have some volume. so easy to use just put some on roots and comb love love this

February 12, 2016

This product does not get the love it needs. I use this powder all the time. I often get asked if I use hair extensions to get all this volume (I don't). I can even wake up the next day with my hair still the same as It was the day before. I have tried the solon powders and I did not find them half as good as Got2b volumizing styling powder!

February 02, 2016

I have been using this product for awhile now, and it provides the volume that I wanted. And even better is price is right! I would recommend this product if you lacking volume like me!

September 22, 2015

I use this when I'm doing anything with a backcomb, and even on days when I just want to add a little more volume to my super thin hair. I love the instant volume it gives you -although be warned it does make your hair feel quite dirty and grimy up top. Still, it definitely does the trick! Adds tons of volume and texture with no fuss, would definitely recommend it.

March 08, 2015

This is by far my FAVOURITE hair styling product. All you do is rub it into the area you want to look lifted/teased and it does all the work for you. Doesn't leave chalky residue and doesn't make your hair super stiff like teasing with a comb and hairspray does. Awesome for changing up the do.

October 22, 2014

I love using this instead of hairspray for more volume and lift in the hair. A little goes a long way. Sometimes it does leave a slight white-ish residue, but if you apply some extra hairspray on it, it usually goes away. This product helps to create massive volume and perfect for that bouffant pouf look!

August 08, 2014

One of the best products I've ever purchased. Such a reasonable price. Works extremely well. You can even only use it on the parts you want to add volume to and leave the rest of your hair natural. Really holds the volume. Easy to distribute. For a gal with fine, flat hair this product is magic.

August 05, 2014

A little bit goes a looooong way - but you wont be dissapointed. The volume I can achieve is CRAZY! Doesn't flake or look like I added white powder to my VERY dark hair. LOVE!

July 19, 2013

I love how this makes my thin hair look thicker and adds to much volume. I use it everyday! It is much more affordable then other brands I have seen out there and does quite better then them.

December 22, 2011

There are two hair products I love for adding some volume to my hair and this is one of them!
    I first found this Got2b Powderful Voluminizing Styling Powder at Shoppers Drug Mart earlier this year.
    After rubbing the product between my hands, the white powder dissolves. You're left with a slightly sticky texture which I rub into the roots of my hair after using the Got2B Fat-Tastic Collagen Root Boosting Spray (which is the other hair product I use for adding volume to my hair)
    This product reminds me a lot of the Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion. Except, the Got2b Powderful Voluminizing Styling Powder is a lot more affordable than the Aveda Pure Abundance. The results I get from both products are similar on me (keep in mind my hair is heavy because of the long length), but the Got2b Powderful Voluminizing Styling Powder is perhaps slightly more texturizing than the Aveda Pure Abundance. What I mean by texturizing is that it leaves some texture in my hair which I can feel - and later in the day when my hair falls limp again just from the weight of my hair, I can massage the roots of my hair a bit and the texture from the product will help add some volume again.
    I'm definitely loving the Got2b Powderful Voluminizing Styling Powder!
    The bottle is small enough for me to carry in a small purse. It's so easy to use - you can even add some instant volume to your flat hair in the washroom, car or wherever while you're out and about (although you might feel inclined to use it in the washroom so you can wash your hands after since the texture is a bit sticky - or just have handy wet wipes). There's no scent so you don't have to worry about a bad smelling hair product. And it's really affordable! Yay!

If you'd like to see some before and after pictures of me when I used this product, feel free to check out my review on my blog at: http://karen-is-here.blogspot.com/2011/07/got2b-hair-products-voluminous-hair.html