got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

April 05, 2020

Volumizing Powder

I received the Got2b Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder from Schwarzkopf for free (#gotitfree) from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. I found that this product made a great alternative to dry shampoo, adding volume from your roots-level - that much needed oomph effect. I love that this is a weightless formula - adding volume and bounce to your hairstyle - no matter what you choose to do. This powder provides you with an instant root boost, without leaving behind any residue. You apply a small amount into your palm, rubbing your hands together and then distribute focusing on the roots. Shortly after, voila! Full, volumized hair - just like that!

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a boost in volume. This is an amazing product - one that is perfect to take on the good when you need to freshen up your locks, or add some much needed volume!

Great lift!

I really liked the instant lift powder. It is a very easy effortless application. I like that you can control the amount of volume by either applying directly to your hair or by using it in your hands first. I felt it lasted really well and didn't turn limp or greasy bloke other products too. Great for days inbetween hair washing wait your hair lacks that oomph and bounce. I would purchase again, great product to have on hand. Got it free from Chickadvisor for review purposes.

New Brunswick, Canada

The best product I have tried so far

POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder
    I always prefer powders over hairsprays as you can just apply them on your roots and the purpose is solved. I always used to use the Johnson’s baby powder if I had to run somewhere and I didn’t have time to wash my hair and this is exactly the product that I needed for so long.
    I try to put it on my hairbrush and just run it through my hair and leave it so for sometime and I can see the difference.
    Schwarzkopf is one of the most famous hair styling brands in the world, especially in Europe. I don’t know if it gives any volume to a flat hair as my hair has the volume but it does an amazing job on oily hair. If you are looking for a product that will help you get rid of the oiliness very quickly, this is the right product for you!

Such a cool product

I have very thin hair and lack volume. I love this powder and how easy it is to use. I like that it is also moldable, so I can switch up my look through out the day without losing volume.
    I also like using it on my kids hair, because of how easy it is to use.

Would purchase again!

I really loved this instant lift powder. I have naturally thin/fine hair and I love putting a little bit of this on my roots to give me some volume so my hair isn’t so flat. I’ve used others in the past and this is the best value for product in my opinion. Doesn’t feel heavy in your hair or leave it greasy looking. Works just as great if not better then some of the ones I have tried from the salon or Sally’s. Would definitely recommend and would purchase again!
    Thankyou Chick Advisor! #Gotitfree

Great

Honestly, j never used product like this powder before and used back combing ti give volume to my hairs for certain styles , but its like dream comes true , you don’t have to struggle for volume its awesome
    Great , love it

Amazing volumizer!

Wow! I’m so happy with this product. My hair is flat but this product did a lot in terms of uplifting it will be buying this product in the future. Thanks to chickadvisor for allowing me to try this product free.

April 03, 2020

Good product after you get the hang of it

the GOT2B Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder is a mix between dry shampoo and a powder-hairspray type of product. As such, I found that it takes some getting used to and you have to practice using it. When I first tried it, my hair actually lost volume and I think it's because I used too much so it just weighed my roots down. Next time I tried it, I put some of the powder on a hairbrush, and I ran the brush through my hair. Next, I lifted my hair from the roots by putting my fingers at the base of the hair near the route and lifting up. This really worked for me and it gave me a lot of volume at my roots which I love. Plus there was no discolouration due to applying the product.

0.7/5

April 03, 2020

I would never buy this again

Okay, so I tried it and hated it.my hair was so heavy stiff and smelled aweful from this powder and I got zero volume boost from it. Yes it did turn invisible didn’t leave any white visible residue but my hair felt really gross for days after using this.

I would buy this again!

J’ai bien aimé découvrir ce produit! Il est merveilleux et fait bien le travail.Il a une très bonne tenue et de longue durée! C’est comme avoir une nouvelle coiffure pour un instant.