got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Loved it!

This was the first time that I’ve tried a styling powder and I wasn’t disappointed, got2b products are great! It’s very easy to apply and just massage it in at the roots with your fingers for the desired volume!

Amazing !

What a great product, I haven't used a powder hold product before but was surprised by how well it worked. Got 2b is definitely one of my favourite brands !

Styling powder

These products from got2be are amazing. First lets start off with the volumizing styling powder. All you do is sprinkle it on and back comb and your hair is lifted and stays in place. I love that the value is better than any other lifting product. Doesnt make your hair feel gross its amazing. #gotitfree #chickadvisor #got2be

March 30, 2020

A must add to daily routine

I was a little hesitant to try this. I usually hate dry shampoos or powder products but I was surprisingly shocked by it. There wasn’t a residue left behind and it didn’t look like you added anything to begin with. It added great volume without over doing it.

Fantastic for my hear

Love this. I didn’t believe in any way, shape or form that this product would work, but it does! So easy to use, and no more rat combing your hair, so lots less damage to your hair. Definitely buying more to stock up on it.

Très efficace

J’ai adoré l’efficacité de cette poudre !!!
    Rend les cheveux tres volumineux !
    J’ai un peu moin aimer la texture qu’il laisse sur les cheveux mais pas assez pour ne pas en acheter !!!

March 30, 2020

Brings me back to my early 2000s with less stick.

Ok seriously in love!! My hair is straw straight and I tend to get either gaps wherever I blackcomb or it becomes so fake looking like my hair was a wig. Not with this stuff. I dont look like a greasy hot mess by the end of the day. Just a couple taps and you are good to go. Love it!

Excellent volumizing product

This volumizing powder is really great for giving my hair volume. I previously used baby powder for volume so this is a great alternative and doesn't have the baby powder scent. My hair has an instant list using this product.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great volume, kind of sticky

This product adds immense volume to the root, but I wasn't prepared for how stiff my roots would feel after application. Maybe I used too much. It did do what it claimed to do however! Washed out fine though.

2.0/5

Not for me personally

I was excited to try this product but had never tried voluminizing powder before only sprays. I followed the directions and tried a bit in my hands but noticed no difference so I added some right on my hair and attempted to rub it around and it did not work out. Hair looked matted and dirty not sure where I went wrong