got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

Lightweight formula, natural volume

I have used mousse and volumizing hairspray in the past, but found their heavy formula or unnatural look to be an impediment to regular use. Neither of these were an issue with this volumizing powder! I found this product to be effective in building volume, without making my hair appear greasy or sticky. As others have noted, the overall size of this product is small, but a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product for others who, like me, are dissatisfied with the volumizing products currently available.

Maximum Volume

Loved this Got2b volumizing styling powder! First time using a powder and was not disappointed. My hair went from flat to full in a matter of minutes. Super easy to apply on the roots and use my hands to work/style my hair to achieve the desired volume. Would recommend!

Quick volume

I have never tried a volumizing styling powder before so this was a first for me. I did like it however it works good to give my hair a quick little volume after blow drying. I just rub some on my hands and then massage it into my hair focusing on my roots. It leaves no residue if you massage properly. I will probably buy again just was disappointed by the size of the bottle. Although you don’t need much I use it almost every day and for that reason it goes quickly. Great product overall!

New Brunswick, Canada

If you need volume this is for you!!!!

I have fine hair that is super flat. I love volume and this stuff works! I have long hair and I’ve tried everything, usually because my hair is so heavy products don’t work. This one does! Can’t wait to get more once it runs out

really love this

This is such an interesting hair product, and I really enjoyed it for my limp flat hair. I have really flat hair and this product really help with the volume. The white powder disappear when I rub it between my hand, my hand become sticky, and then I rub my hand into my root, and I definitely see the increase in volume. I only use a tiny amount, and my hair does not feel greasy or sticky.

Finally

Hi, i had the opportunity to try this product and im glad i did. You alway have this thought of ´will it work?’ Well this one for me did work! I have really thin hair and they are sooo straight like zero volume! I was worry at firs cause when you apply the powder in your hand and rub it before applying it, look like the powder disappears. It didnt don’t worry, it work just fine.
    Im glad it work! On the side it worked for me, but for people that have thin and straight hair like mine dont expect to have big volume, but it really help!

Hope you'll enjoy it as much as me :) xo

Great lift!!

I received this product for review purposes. I have always wanted to use a hair lift powder! This product worked great. I had to apply a bit to achieve the right lift. I have never used a product like this so I cant compare it to another but I thought it was pretty good and worked right away.

Super odd texture

This was recieved free from chickadvisor and got 2 be in exchange for an honest review. This product I was so excited to test out and boy did I love it! First of all it has a super strange texture. It feels like a powder but as you rub it together it starts to feel like a liquid. I did notice a difference in volume, and as I continued to use it I found it worked better. It definitely adds texture to your hair. Doesn't really have much of a scent. Make sure you wash your hands after using. Highly recommended.

Great product

This product is amazing on my flat hair! It gives nice volume and doesn't make my hair stiff or sticky.
    I received this complimentary product for review purpose.

March 29, 2020

One day I will master this!

I was excited to try the volume powderful by Got to Be because when it comes to volume, I am lacking. The product itself is easy to use and gives your strands that thicker fell, I jest need more time to master the volumized look where. It does blend well and leaves no reside.