4.1/5
got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

Amazing stuff!!

I received this complimentary from ChickAdvisor. This stuff is like GOLD!! It’s amazing at what it does gives you instant lift and volume! You dab some in your hand, rub them together and apply to roots! So simple and easy!

2.7/5

Not that impressedi

I was really excited to use this as my hair always falls flat but when I did i didnt see much of a volume boost at all. I'll keep trying to use more but do far I'm not that excited about this product.

March 26, 2020

I got this product last week !!!! I absolutely love it !!!!!
    It gives my hair insta life & instant lift !!!!!
    Dammmmm ladies you gotta try this product!!!!!
    I promise you will love ❤️ it !!!!

It’s my go to right now !!!

And the smell is soooo good I wanna eat it Hahahahah

It does it's job

I received this product to try and the instructions are pretty simple to comprehend. It works great for the first couple of hours then it kind of loses its effects. Perhaps it's because I'm running around or just the environment I'm in. Good to use for a night out. The powder does get a bit messy sometimes tho and you do need to rub it in well - otherwise it's okay.

March 26, 2020

Donne de la vie à mes cheveux!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement afin d'en faire le tester. Dès l'application, j'ai pu remarquer la différence en terme de volume. C'est d'ailleurs assez facile à utiliser. Le seul côté négatif est la texture collante que le produit laisse sur les cheveux. Autrement, pour le prix, je trouve qu'il en vaut la peine!

2.8/5

March 26, 2020

Good, but depends on your hair texture.

So I think the idea of styling powder is so innovative. It isn't sticky like moose, gel, or spray, but gives you the extra boost. However, it does not last long and I wouldn't really say it is a styling powder, as you really aren't able to style your hair the way you can with sprays, moose and gel. It can give you that little added boost. I wouldn't necessarily use it again though. It could be that it doesn't work for my hair texture. I have very wavy, fine hair that is generally voluminous. Because of this texture, my hair tangles very easily, and this powder just made it more tangly instead of more beautiful. Therefore, I would not use it again. However, if you have thicker strands and very straight hair, I think it could work.

Wow wow wow

I have received Got2B Powder’ful volumizing styling powder to try for free and share my opinion. I'm speeches! I've never heard of this product and I didn't know that such a thing exists! It is very useful and handy. Just some magic powder and it gives volume to your hair. Amazing! I will buy it again, after I use this bottle.

Bien aimé

J’ai bien aimé ce produit qui fonctionne bien et qui permet vraiment d’obtenir du volume sans nécessité l’utilisation du peigne et du fixatif. Je le recommande

Pretty good

This powder really uplifting roots and add lotta volume and texture to your hair and can be a little messy but it’s a great way to make your hair look more presentable

3.2/5

Good product

My hair has a lot of volume already, so I think the product is fine, gave a little bit more extra volume. I recommend this product with you wanna add a little bit more extra volume but not too much.