got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

Saskatchewan, Canada

Not Bad

I love the smell and the packaging looks cute . I think the size is bit small though its good cause it will fit anywhere . Sadly it didnt surprise me at all. My roots are remain oily after applying it !!! I won't buy this product once im finish this one .

2.0/5

Texture is terrible!

I received this product for free through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I was very excited to try it as I love big hair and lots of volume. While I did find that it added a little bit of extra volume the texture of this product is awful! It leaves such a strange residue on my hands and hair! I don't find it effective enough to be able to get over the horrible texture. Thank you ChickAdvisor and got2b for the opportunity to try this product!

2.3/5

April 03, 2020

May need to watch a youtube video ..

I received this product free through chickadvisor. I have very fine limp hair to begin with so I was very excited to try this out. I’m not sure if I know how to use it correctly because all I ended up with was regular limp hair that felt super chalky...I may need to learn how to use it to give an honest review!

April 03, 2020

Surprising Product, Must Try!

I was extremely surprised by the results of this product! Let me tell you, it did not disappoint. You only need a small amount of this power and you will need to work it into your hair roots but it instantly creates a great amount of volume. This styling power also takes away some oiliness or greasiness that is in your hair. I got this as a free product from Chick Advisor for an honest review.

April 02, 2020

Great price for a good product

I received this product free from chick Advisor, and I’m surprised with how this product worked.
    It did add volume to my hair, but it didn’t last throughout my entire work day. You only need a small amount to massage into your scalp and the results are as if you’ve teased your hair.

April 02, 2020

I like so much and I would buy again

Honestly I don’t like powder to put in my hair, but this product overcome my expectations. I love it. I like control volume and this powder is excellent. If you dream of having voluminous hair, you need to buy it!!!!

La poudre magique

J'ai reçu gratuitement instapoudre remontante par ChickAdvisor.
    La poudre se met vraiment bien dans les cheveux et est très efficace pour ce qui est de les remonter. Je n'ai pas aimer la texture collante et sec que la poudre laissait dans mes cheveux. J'avais toujours l'impression que j'avais un noeud de prit.

Si la texture ne te dérange pas , ou si tu n'est pas porté à jouer dans tes cheveux, c'est un excellent produit qui fonctionne très bien.

April 01, 2020

Added volume without residue!

I have long, thick hair with minimal layers and hated how flat my hair had become, even when I had just washed it. Before I tried to use dry shampoo to volumize my roots but the results did not last long. I applied got2b's powder'ful volumizing styling powder to my roots and it really gave them the volume I wanted! It lasted all day as well. Definitely recommend.

Instant volume boost

I have very fine hair, and I used this before curling and it gave me such a volume boost! There's no white residue and scent is pleasant. Works great for those with thin/fine hair wanting a bit more volume

Works perfectly

Works really well! Doesn’t smell bad like many other hair products ,doesn’t make hair greasy or sticky.. Really easy to apply and volume lasted for 2 days ! I’m in love ! Will be buying again!

Updated On: April 01, 2020

I received this product from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes