4.1/5
got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

2.0/5

June 09, 2020

Messy & Hard to Use

As an avid user of volumizing dry shampoo I was really looking forward to trying this out for my flat hair...I don't really have anything nice to say about it. It was really difficult to apply it where I wanted to, very messy, and just overall not effective. I have long hair so perhaps this would be better suited for someone with shorter hair to easily work it in and acquire the ' instant root lift' it claims to give. Overall, I will not be buying this and do not recommend!

1.3/5

May 17, 2020

So sticky

This product is extremely affordable at less than 10CAD. Unfortunately, that's where the positive remarks end.

It is so messy and hard to work with. The packaging is similar to a salt shaker, which makes for a really untargeted application. It also makes it hard to control how much product comes out.

The powder itself is VERY white making it hard to conceal against my black hair. It's also very sticky, which is intentional for adding volume, but in practice, it makes it very hard style the hair.

Overall, I don't recommend this product.

May 01, 2020

Instant lift and volume

Great instant volumizer. Just need a little applied to the roots where you need lift. Don't over apply. And be warned, your hair won't feel too soft after, and takes a couple of washes to get out

April 29, 2020

Bon achat

Bon produit je le recommande pour tous. Il peut être utiliaer de façon quotidienne. Il donne un effet volumisant sur les cheveux sans laisser de résidu aur les racines
    #gotitfree

April 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

It's worth it, but be careful!

You REALLY have to work this stuff into your hands first or you'll end up with a head full of stiff/gross feeling hair. It took me a few tries, but once I finally got it down, it gave my roots a really awesome lift.

April 26, 2020

Super handy and convenient!

I love how easy this is to use. It's perfect for when you need a little extra lift and I love using it to create dramatic looks. I find this works best when I curl my hair with loose curls! It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy and leaves no residue which is a huge plus and Its also very affordable.This product works! Its perfect for when you need a little boost and if you're like me your hair gets flat almost immediately after washing.
    I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.

April 26, 2020

Voici mon commentaire sur ce produit

Je n'utilise pas généralement ce type de produit. J'ai été contente de l'essayer. J'ai remarquer une différence dans le volume au niveau de la racine. Toutefois, je ne sais pas si je vais l'utiliser régulièrement, car j'ai souvent les cheveux attachés.

April 23, 2020

It's okay

This volumizing styling powder didn't work for me. I felt it's just like putting a regular powder on my hair. I have not really tried any volumizing powder before either but I'll probably stick to sprays for my hair volume.

April 21, 2020

Been using for a couple of weeks, it works wonders!

I got this as part of the got2b campaign, n have used it on it's own after blow drying my hair, plus with the hairspray after styling. I love love the effect it has on my hair, definitely adds volume, n a little product goes a long way!

April 21, 2020

Great for volume with short hair

I have chemically treated hair but absolutely love volume, teasing my hair and using hairspray can sometimes be damaging. since using this product on my roots I've noticed I don't have to tease my hair at all! And my style last throughout the day.