4.1/5
got2b Rockin It Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #38 in Dry Shampoo

June 13, 2017

Smells Great!

I've been searching for a good dry shampoo as I tried a couple in the past and have had some bad experiences.

I've tried a salon product one, it's decent but I couldn't stand the smell and it's pretty pricey! Then I tried a drug store brand one, okay with the scent, but the spray mechanism broke on me after a few uses.

I read reviews after reviews and I decided to give got2b Rockin it dry shampoo as I've heard many good things about. The citrus scent is what got my attention as I love citrus scents products. It's refreshing and it's great for summer.

That said, I think this is a good product, it absorbs the oils in my 2 days unwashed hair. The only thing is to make sure you don't spray this too close to your head or else it will leave a white residue. Don't worry it will go away, just brush through your hair with a bristle brush.

I like the fact that it' goes on light and yes, the citrus lemon scent, brushes out with shine and no chalky feeling or look.

I'm pretty happy with this dry shampoo, I will probably re-purchased this again.

1.8/5

March 14, 2017

Bought this product while it was in sale. Very disappointed. My hair still had an oily look to it and I also found that it have me flakes. Like when your hair spray fries and it starts to flake. Truly dissapointed in this product.

September 29, 2016

I have tried quite a few different dry shampoos, but so far this one is my absolute favorite. It doesn't weigh my hair down, or make my hair sticky like what some other products have tragically done to my hair. This product has saved my butt multiple times when I was running late and had to get out the door, but didn't want greasy weighed down hair. Perfect for adding volume and making hair look good as new again!!

September 04, 2016

I love my dry shampoos, and am always trying different kinds. I bought this on a recommendation from someone at the drug store. It smells like lemons sort of. It is actually nice, but at first, I thought it smelled like floor cleaner.

It really does DRY OUT your hair though if you use too much. Also, I would not recommend it for dark brown, auburn or black hair. Like most dry shampoos it give it a white dusty look after your spray it, but when you work it in with your hands it disappears, but there are dry shampoos out there for dark hair

You don't need a lot of it, just a few sprays on your roots and one on each temple area. It will dry out any oil and it helps hold volume to if you have fine hair. Its pretty good product.

February 19, 2016

This came highly recommended to me. I tried it for the first time and was very pleased. It has a great fragrance, easy to use, and my hair didn't look greasy after I finished following the directions. I definitely keep it on hand as it is a must have for me.

3.2/5

May 15, 2015

I like how it makes my hair appear more volumized but the scent is too strong and it leaves a white residue which is hard to brush out.

April 04, 2015

First dry shampoo I ever purchased a while ago and I like it, it's not the most amazing but it gets the job done!

March 20, 2015

I really love this dry shampoo. It works as good as Batiste and the smell is amazing really sticks in your hair. The price though is a little too high for me. I will occasionally buy it just for the smell.

March 20, 2015

I got this on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart for $4, on a whim. I love that it sprays like an aerosole, and that you can control how much you use. It smells amazing and gives me great volume! It does leave a bit of white powder, but it brushes out so easy.

March 20, 2015

I got this on sale for $4 at Shopper's and I really like it! I like the short spray mechanism, you can really control the amount you use. If you aren't careful, you will end up with white residue, but I find short bursts from about 6 inches away really help. It gives me a lot of volume, which is nice. I love the smell.