Green Beaver Citrus Sport 24 Deodorant Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #467 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

The Green Beaver Company manufactures natural antibacterial deodorants. They contain a unique antibacterial complex of natural enzymes such as citrus extract, lichen and other odour preventing botanicals, as well as grapefruit seed extract. We not use artificial antibacterial agents, fragrances, dyes or chemical preservatives. We added aloe and chamomile to help soothe sensitive and damaged or burning skin resulting from shaving. Our natural deodorants go on clear, will not leave any white residue and are also not mushy or too hard.Our products are safe for the whole family including babies.100% NATURAL, BIODEGRADABLE, VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREEThey do not contain:Aluminum, paraben or hydantoin preservatives, propylene glycol, artificial aromas, fragrances or dyes, phthalates, quaternium, EDTA, propylene glycol, petrolatum or silicone, artificial antibacterial agents, fragrances, dyes or chemical preservatives.

June 19, 2017

Smells Amazing

I love this deodorant! I recently switched to aluminum free, and have been having a really hard time finding a deodorant that doesn't smell awful. I've actually tried other scents by The Green Beaver and didn't like them much, but the Citrus Sport one is great! It keeps it's scent all day, and doesn't make you anymore sweaty or greasy like other natural deodorants do. I'd definitely recommend!

3.2/5

May 28, 2014

I enjoy this deodorant. It has a great smell and goes on nicely, with no white residue.
    I am did re-apply after a workout, but would trust it on a normal day.
    Makes me feel better that there are less chemicals in this product.