Green Beaver NaturaDri™ Antiperspirant, Fresh Verve Reviews

Green Beaver’s proprietary aluminum-free, 100% natural NaturaDri™ technology has been clinically proven to provide effective wetness protection, 24-hour odour protection, skin-soothing, non-irritating, and hypoallergenic. When applied onto the skin, NaturaDri™ forms a natural barrier with jojoba and mimosa flower wax esters in combination with other plant extracts to help keep you dry, naturally. The formula is infused with natural skin conditioning plant ingredients to help soothe skin, even after hair removal.

L’antisudorifique nouvelle génération 100% naturel et sans aluminium de Green Beaver utilise une technologie propriétaire appelée NaturaDri™. Cliniquement prouvée comme offrant une protection efficace contre l’humidité lorsqu'appliquée sur la peau, NaturaDri™ forme une barrière naturelle avec des esters de cire de fleurs de jojoba et de mimosa associés à d'autres extraits de plantes pour vous aider à vous maintenir au sec. D’autres tests cliniques ont prouvé que l'antisudorifique offre une protection contre les odeurs de 24 heures, étaint apaisant pour la peau, non irritant et hypoallergénique. La formule est infusée d'ingrédients végétaux naturels revitalisants pour aider à apaiser la peau, même après l'épilation.

June 01, 2020

Bye bye white stains!

This all natural stick allows my skin to breathe and take a break from my regular deodorant. It dries quickly and won’t leave stains in my clothes. It eliminates sweat and I can always feel that I am 24 hours protected. I noticed that it lessens the itchy bumps in my armpits. Discoloration and chicken skin will be a thing of the past with this one.

June 01, 2020

Clean and green

100% Natural origin antiperspirant: With their trademark Naturadri technology, The Green Beaver Company has an amazing aluminum free deodorant and antiperspirant that actually works even for hot days and work outs! It is free of aluminum, parabens and artificial fragrances and as advertised is of 100% natural origin. It is also hypoallergenic and has a very gentle, almost non existent scent. Great for every health conscious antiperspirant user!

Good natural antiperspirant

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review. Since this antiperspirant is made of natural ingredients. The effect of the product is not as good as the traditional antiperspirant. However it has more gentle ingredients and is not likely to irritate the skin

2.3/5

Doesn't work for me

Honestly, I sweat and I've been looking for the effective natural antiperspirant for years, but non of them work for me, and Green Beaver Naturadri Antipespirant is not an exclusion. After few hours, I smell like I haven't used anything.

May 31, 2020

Light and fresh antiperspirant minus the harm

One of the best antiperspirants I have tried till now. Scent is light and not overpowering. No residues on coloured clothes and no yellow stains on whites. Though the scent is right enough during normal times, it doesn’t hold up great for work out or hot summers. I might try the other scents to see if others are different. Good product!

May 31, 2020

Garde les aisselles au sec!!

Vraiment contente d'avoir pu tester ce produit par l'entremise de ChickAdvisor!!

J'ai longtemps été à la recherche d'un antisudorifique naturel ayant une fragrance fraîche et agréable et je crois avoir trouvé mon match parfait!!

Il garde les aisselles au sec en tout temps, ce qui est primordial pour la saison estivale.

Ce produit est réellement un coup de coeur!!

Good attempt at deodorant

I have been using this deodorant for a couple of weeks now and I will be switching back to my original brand. The scent of Green Beaver’s Verve deodorant is light and refreshing when you put it on but I found that it quickly disappeared into nothing. The actual product comes off in small chunks when I would apply it causing uneven application and product waste. It didn’t really mask my sweat and almost made the smell more pronounced. I wouldn’t recommend this deodorant

It will take a time

I have received this product to try for free and share my opinion.
    I have noticed that it takes some time when natural deodorant will start to work on you. Unfortunately, I can smell that I have some smell when I'm active and my armpits a pretty wet vs my regular deodorant.
    If you use natural stuff all the time - go for it. Otherwise it will take time.

Naturally Amazing

I got it free this first Aluminum free 100 % natural antiperspirant from #ChickAdvisor in exchange of my honest review. It smells good and works well. The best part is it's all natural without aluminum so I donot have to worried for aluminum side effects. Thank you for the chance to try new amazing products.

Loving this product!

I have switched to aluminum free deodorants over a year ago, so was excited to try an aluminum free antiperspirant. I loved the subtle smell, and felt it help up fairly well all day. Definitely looking forward to having this product to use during the summer. Also adore that it’s 100% natural. Thanks Chickadvisor for allowing me to try this!