Green Beaver NaturaDri™ Antiperspirant, Fresh Verve Reviews

Green Beaver’s proprietary aluminum-free, 100% natural NaturaDri™ technology has been clinically proven to provide effective wetness protection, 24-hour odour protection, skin-soothing, non-irritating, and hypoallergenic. When applied onto the skin, NaturaDri™ forms a natural barrier with jojoba and mimosa flower wax esters in combination with other plant extracts to help keep you dry, naturally. The formula is infused with natural skin conditioning plant ingredients to help soothe skin, even after hair removal.

L’antisudorifique nouvelle génération 100% naturel et sans aluminium de Green Beaver utilise une technologie propriétaire appelée NaturaDri™. Cliniquement prouvée comme offrant une protection efficace contre l’humidité lorsqu'appliquée sur la peau, NaturaDri™ forme une barrière naturelle avec des esters de cire de fleurs de jojoba et de mimosa associés à d'autres extraits de plantes pour vous aider à vous maintenir au sec. D’autres tests cliniques ont prouvé que l'antisudorifique offre une protection contre les odeurs de 24 heures, étaint apaisant pour la peau, non irritant et hypoallergénique. La formule est infusée d'ingrédients végétaux naturels revitalisants pour aider à apaiser la peau, même après l'épilation.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

It’s nice

To be honest I’m not a huge fan of stick antiperspirants, I preferred the spray kind. But, I did like this brand. It gave good all day protection and smelled very nice. It’s a great natural eco product and I definitely recommend it. I received this product free to try and review.

Natural and Fresh

This deodorant goes on smooth and leaves my underarms feeling smooth and fresh. I found that I didn’t get any of it on my clothes and it lasted throughout the day. I like that it’s natural and doesn’t use any harsh chemicals.

June 03, 2020

Not as effective as other natural deodorants

I honestly really wanted to love this product when I received it to try. Unfortunately, I just couldn't get myself to like it no matter how long I stuck with it. The smell is subtle and I actually enjoy the scent, but the deodorant itself doesn't last long enough to provide a full day of protection. I couldn't even go on leisurely walks without smelling like BO and I'm not an overly sweaty person. I highly doubt this would work on anyone that sweats a lot or naturally has a stronger smell. It also leaves white streaks under my armpits when I applied it and the packaging itself would always end up with white clumps of deodorant when I would close it so I was constantly wiping excess product from the lid area. There are many other natural deodorants that work much better than this product unfortunately.

June 03, 2020

I am throwing out everything else.

I am replacing my old deodorant for sure.
    I was skeptical that it might not work properly because most natural deodorants i have tried they don’t last longer or don’t work as much. For a brown Active person, I need the long last application for sure. This is good. Aluminium free plus point. I will be recommending this to everyone I know.

2.7/5

June 03, 2020

Great scent but not very effective

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review. I found that this product was not long lasting I would need to reapply throughout the day. I did not like that the product clumped and would need to wipe with a wipe after applying. It has a nice scent but could be stronger

Works great

#ChickAdvisorEcoBox #freeforreview #igotitfree #chickadvisor I really loved this product feel much safer using a all natural product on my skin for me vegan cruelty free aluminium artificial fragrance free is very important it’s non gmo no parabens and it keeps you fresh I’m all in I will definitely repurchase this product thank you chickadvisor for the opportunity to try this amazing product

Désodorisant écologique

pour débuter je dois dire que je n'aime pas du tout l'odeur ce qui est un goût très personnel. Par contre le produit est très efficace il permet de rester au sec malgré les très grandes chaleurs et le sport.

Natures Beaver

HEY
    I received this product complimentary for my honest review #gotitfree from chickadvisor. My first impressions of this deodorant wasn't anything special very simple neutral look to it, the smell had a very light fresh scent which was not over powering like most deodorants. Once I applied it thats when the magic started! This deadorant glided so nicely and was so smooth and soft feeling with an amazing good slip. This product will give you 24 hour protection which is excellent for a 100% natural product. This product is vegan, biodegradable, gluten free,cruelty free , no gmo which is always a plus in my books when using products on my skin that are in sweaty,open pore areas. What i also liked is this product was made in canada. I wouldn't say this product lasted the 24 hours for me but it definitely did surprise me that it kept me dry for over 10 hours and still smelling fresh. I Definitely would recommend this to friends and family.

June 02, 2020

Meilleur antisudorifique naturel!

Cela fait plusieurs années que je suis à la recherche d'un antisudorifique naturel sans aluminium et efficace. Celui ci est mon préféré jusqu'à présent, d'habitude mon experience des antisudorifiques et déodorants naturels est qu'il est impossible de rester au sec et sans odeurs pendant quelques heures seulement. Je dirais que cet antisudorifique Green Beaver est bon pour l'utilisation quotidien pour garder au sec et sans odeurs, pour des activités modérés, par exemple si je le porte pendant un entraînement au gym il ne durera pas longtemps mais pour un usage quotidien sans grande activités physique c'est le meilleur dans sa catégorie! J'aime bien le produit et je le recommande, je vais définitivement l'acheter à nouveau!

2.2/5

June 02, 2020

So dissapointing :(

I so badly wanted this to work. This is a brand I enjoy, but sadly, it just didn't deliver this time. I have yet to find a natural antiperspirant that actually works. I tried applying it at night before bed and first thing in the morning and neither method worked. It just left me sweaty and smelly and pretty grossed out to be honest. Not a repurchase for me. My hunt continues!