Green Works - All Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 416 in Household Cleaning Products

May 31, 2017

This cleaner ia great. It works on all surfaces. Sometimes you need to leave it for a couple minutes after spraying and before wiping, but for the mosr part it works great at cleaning up common household spills and messes.

April 07, 2017

I use this for alllllll my house cleaning! I love the product and would reccommend it to all! I clean my kitchen counters with this, my floors, by bathrooms, my shower, everything !

April 07, 2017

I use this product for everything and it does a great job on cleaning all messes. It's not an overpowering scent so it good for me. I have since got friends and family using it all the time too

April 03, 2017

I love this stuff !!!! Use it on my glass, mirrors, walls , floors toilet etc.. It works great plus has a very light scent, it a great product I highly recommend it, you will not be disappointed

April 03, 2017

This is my favorite cleaning product as I can spay it on any surface, I only need one bottle instead of the 3 different ones I used to buy. Well used in the kitchen before and after preparing meals, on cabinets, to clean spills on the floor in reduced areas (I have a 3 year old so it comes really handy), I also use it to clean faucets and leaves them so shiny cuts grease and dirt quick and easy.

November 08, 2016

The best naturally derived cleaner I've used. It really a cleans well and doesn't have the harsh chemicals other have. Leaves he surfaces super clean and makes your space smell clean for hours.

2.0/5

September 28, 2016

Seems to be environmentally friendly but with just a little research it turns out that this contains harsh chemicals that actually harm the ecosystem. Now I will buy cleaning products that aren't green but they don't claim to be. I feel like this product lies to the consumer and to lie about the environment is like makeup companies claiming to be pro-animal rights but test their products on animals.

September 21, 2016

Was using Lysol products for awhile but noticed the odour to be quite strong. Since getting pregnant I needed something that woudn't irritate me as much and I decided to try Green Works. It does just as good of a job as any other all purpose cleaner and doesn't leave a strong chemical type scent. The scent that it does leave off is quite soft and not bothersome at all. I use this product on my Quartz counter tops, walls, cupboards, tiles, tub... You name it. The other great thing is that it goes on sale very often at London Drugs for 2.99. Can't go wrong!

July 03, 2016

Works on everything! Kitchen counters, cupboards, fridges, walls, bathrooms, etc. I'm not worried using it on the inside of the fridge or on the counters cause it doesn't have those yucky chemicals. Also love the price!

May 10, 2016

I love this stuff! It's truly all purpose. I clean my table, counter, and stove with this. It has a light and refreshing scent, and it doesn't smell of chemicals. I feel pretty safe using this product without wearing gloves! It cleans super well also.