Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner has biodegradable plant and mineral based ingredients. This all-purpose cleaner cleans anywhere from the kitchen to the bathroom while cutting grease, grime and dirt. Use with traditional cleaners for ultimate cleaning.

May 02, 2018

Use it all the time

I use this product everyday and everywhere in my house! It has a very mellow smells to it and gets things clean without making you feel like you’re breathing in a lot of fumes! I have been using this product for years.

April 18, 2018

love it

I love Green Works, it works great for general daily clean up. It doesn't have any harsh smells or chemicals. Wish this product came in bulk as it gets expensive stocking up on the single bottles.

April 18, 2018

Love GreenWorks!

I love the GreenWorks product line because there aren’t any harsh chemicals that can affect myself or my family. And the All-Purpose Cleaner is perfect for keeping my house clean without having multiple bottles of cleaner under the sink. One bottle for all types of jobs - simple.

March 28, 2018

One of the best cleaners around

I clean houses for a living and this is my go to cleaner for everything from counter tops to bathtubs. It is natural, no bleach or harsh chemicals. Gets the job done every single time. I stock up on this stuff so that I always have it available. It works on everything from soap scum to nicotine.

March 01, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

I love this product! I've used this product for many years now and would recommended it to everyone but especially parents as it's all natural and safe for children and pets to get on hands, feet and paws.

3.2/5

February 23, 2018

Greenworks the cleaner I trust around my family

Greenworks all purpose cleaner is my go to cleaner. I can clean my highchair toys dogs placemat and not worry about strong chemicals hurting my family. I will definitely continue to purchase greenworks.

February 21, 2018

Great product

We love this cleaner, we use it everyday in the kitchen to wipe down counters and high chair, it softens/ loosens stuck on food and doesn't have a strong harsh scent like some other cleansers and like that its somewhat natural/safe for use around children.

February 13, 2018

Love this stuff

My family loves this product. It isn't heavy scented so its perfect to use around our new puppy. it cleans up to par with most heavy duty toxic cleaners iv used but it doesnt dry out my hands or leave the air with a strong smell. its not going to fix every problem but it helps on a day to day basis

February 06, 2018

I love this

I tried this as I’m always trying to use something healthier and better for the environment. Normally the price is always a lot more for better products but the price is great. It cleans well and the smell isn’t over- powering !!

I will buy this over and over.

January 30, 2018

Great all around product

I was first introduced to this by my sister and once I used it, I was sold. It's great for all sorts of cleaning and one quick spray is usually enough. I love that I found something that is environmently friendly to help keep my house clean. I've only found a couple really tough stains it hasn't been able to clean up. I like that the smell also isn't overpowering.