Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Green Works Natural All-Purpose Cleaner has biodegradable plant and mineral based ingredients. This all-purpose cleaner cleans anywhere from the kitchen to the bathroom while cutting grease, grime and dirt. Use with traditional cleaners for ultimate cleaning.

September 23, 2018

Natural is Best!

This stuff is great, I can use this on just about anything in my kitchen. This stuff can be used on otabless, chairs, ovens, anything. By far my favorite.

September 15, 2018

Using environmentally friendly products is good for everyone

Green Works Natural All Purpose Cleaner is easy to use and cleans all surfaces well. This cleaner does not leave a sticky film, like some cleaners do. I use it in the kitchen, bathroom, walls and floors.

August 13, 2018
    District of Columbia, United States

Love This

I absolutely love Green Works! I can clean just about anything and know my pesky three year old can climb on the counter and I know he will not get sick

July 26, 2018

Great Kitchen Product

It's not too often my husband will get excited about a cleaning product but we are both impressed with Green Works, especially in the kitchen. It works great and fairly gentle for a cleaning product.

June 15, 2018

Geat Product

This product is everything I would want in a cleaner. I love it for its natural contents. I dislike using chemicals and try not to whenever I can and Green Works allows me to do so. I clean my entire house with it. Highly recommended

May 02, 2018

Use it all the time

I use this product everyday and everywhere in my house! It has a very mellow smells to it and gets things clean without making you feel like you’re breathing in a lot of fumes! I have been using this product for years.

April 18, 2018

love it

I love Green Works, it works great for general daily clean up. It doesn't have any harsh smells or chemicals. Wish this product came in bulk as it gets expensive stocking up on the single bottles.

April 18, 2018

Love GreenWorks!

I love the GreenWorks product line because there aren’t any harsh chemicals that can affect myself or my family. And the All-Purpose Cleaner is perfect for keeping my house clean without having multiple bottles of cleaner under the sink. One bottle for all types of jobs - simple.

March 28, 2018

One of the best cleaners around

I clean houses for a living and this is my go to cleaner for everything from counter tops to bathtubs. It is natural, no bleach or harsh chemicals. Gets the job done every single time. I stock up on this stuff so that I always have it available. It works on everything from soap scum to nicotine.

March 01, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

I love this product! I've used this product for many years now and would recommended it to everyone but especially parents as it's all natural and safe for children and pets to get on hands, feet and paws.