Green Works Natural Dishwashing Liquid Reviews

The dermatologist-tested dishwashing liquid is gentle on your hands and at least 97% naturally derived. And the formula cuts through tough grease, removes baked-on food and easily rinses away for a natural, streak-free shine on all your glasses, plates, pots and pans. For more information, please visit http://www.greenworkscleaners.com.

January 31, 2016

Nice to see a mainstream environmentally friendly product on the shelves. I use this soap regularly, the price is good and it works well. doesn't leave a residue which is awesome! Scent is great as well.

November 17, 2015

This dish soap is my favorite and I buy it when I am out of town as my local stores don't carry it. It is less expensive than my other top choice brand, the suds last til the end of dishwashing chore and it doesn't irritate my hands. I have let pots and pans soak for an hour when company dropped in and there were still suds! I highly recommend this more natural, gentle, effective soap!

August 08, 2015

The the green works natural dish soap works great and best of all it doesn't irritate my skin. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a natural dish soap or if you're skin is easily irritated.

3.2/5

August 07, 2015

Works very well but it tends to cost more than other dis liquids. It is also rather difficult to find at times.

July 08, 2015

I love the Green Works product line, but I really like the dish soap the best because I have quite sensitive skin that reacts badly with many strong products. This soap doesn't make my hands itch or break out, but it's still tough on the grease and grim that builds up on my dishes. A safe, gentle product that definitely gets the job done.

July 08, 2015

I love the fact that Green Works Natural Dishwashing Liquid is all natural, safe and works.

I am trying to use natural products but they have to be efficient as well

This one does the job and fits the bill

July 07, 2015

I really like and buy #GreenWorks cleaning products all the time they really work well, are also a great price, works well on greasy dishes and they are also non-toxic formula .#GreenWorks "Natural Dish Washing Liquid" is a good product. They also offer really good coupons from time to time on their web sight. https://www.greenworkscleaners.com

July 07, 2015

Love this product ! Works amazing and smell great! Love that it is good for the environment too!

June 10, 2015

this brand is just awesome. smells great and cleans really good

April 24, 2015

Love this stuff, it cleans dishes really well, the only downside is it dries out my hands.