Greenies Dental Chews Reviews

June 12, 2021

Mon chien adore!

La meilleure gâterie à donner à mon chien, il en raffole !! Ça lui permet de moins s'ennuyer et en plus, de nettoyer ses dents. Je recommande vraiment. Est un peu plus dispendieux que des Dentastix, mais plus santé selon moi.

June 03, 2021

Not ideal - still a good product

Both of my dogs( 12 and 14 respectively) like these dental chews. Especially my female doxie. While I did not have any issues with the chews getting stuck in their mouth or any digestion-related problems, mostly the back teeth benefit from those chews. The dogs still get them, but thorough brushing once a week is unavoidable.

0.7/5

April 24, 2021

Buyer Beware!

My shih tzu has always been a treat lover But now we stay away from anything made by greenies. Despite saying they’re healthy and safe for dogs a piece got stuck in my dogs stomach and she had to have emergency surgery to have it removed.

April 13, 2021

Good dog chews

My dog doesn’t love it but he’ll chew it at some point in the day and that’s all that matters. It matters to me that I’m helping him take good care of his oral health. This is an easy way to do it along with occasional toothbrushing.

April 02, 2021

My dog 🐕 love it!

It's a good dental treat for my dog who love it and she doesn't have any stomach problems after chewing this treat. It would be even better if it's a little cheaper! 🙂

March 25, 2021

Good product, would try again.

I did very much like this product. My dog enjoyed the treat and her breath smelt better although I don’t think I’ve seen the full affect yet. Great product and very accessible as they sell them at my local pet smart. 7.5/10 overall.

March 25, 2021

Great product!

Our dogs really loved Greenies and would often buy it when it was on sale. It kept their teeth healthy and clean. Would definitely buy this again in the future!

January 25, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My yorkie loves these !!!

One of the better dog treats I have found that my yorkie enjoys ! She enjoys the flavour and I like the fact that they clean her teeth as the chew ! Win win situation!

January 18, 2021

Good grain free dental treats

My dog really likes these dental treats but they don't seem to do much for his dental hygiene. They are a bit expensive compared to some dental treats but are good quality snd I like that they come in "grain free"form.

December 02, 2020

Good for my little pup

I buy these once in a while for my dog to chew on and I add them to his toy. He loves these treats and I will continue to buy a small pack all the time