4.1/5
Greenies Dental Chews Reviews

March 25, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Great product

I have to say I didn’t think these would be as great as they turned out to be from the packaging. But my dogs had horrible breath, everyday, all day. Once they ate one of these treats, which they absolutely loved, it was bye bye bad breath. And a win win for me. I just wish the package wasn’t so blah. It may be the coloring or boring package, but the product itself was amazing.

March 05, 2020

these are great!

My friends dog loves these and always feed her some when I'm with her! These definitely seem to be her favorite treats and most dogs seem to like them as well!

March 03, 2020

My dog is obsessed

My 2.5 year old cockapoo has been obsessed with greenies since the first time we gave her one. They are very high-value reward treat for her. Do they improve her breath? Maybe a little, but she thoroughly enjoys these treats. They can also be frozen to provide relief to teething puppies and to make them last longer!

February 29, 2020

My boy just loves them!

My dog max has never been picky about treats but whenever i give him a greenies...I swear he doesnt even taste it sometimes. He loves them so much and I love how it helps his breath and cleans his teeth.

February 27, 2020

My dog’s favourite!

My dog loves these greenies! They are a bit expensive but other than that they leave your dog’s breath smelling fresh as well as leaving their teeth pearly white.

February 20, 2020

My dog can't get enough!

My dog can’t get enough of these treats! Being a chihuahua mix often they have issues with their teeth (plaque build up) but every time we see the vet she always is very impressed with Bella’s shiny teeth! I owe it partly to these treats, which she gets every morning!

January 28, 2020

Great, but pricey

We love our pup! But whoa- he can cost us a pretty penny. We often buy him special treats and try different things- we bought these greenies last week and he LOVED them! Would buy again- but maybe only if they were on sale

January 27, 2020

Addictive

My dog runs when he hears the bag open. She cant get enough and is obsessed. I love knowing its helping her teeth and knowing that its dentist approved.

January 23, 2020

Dental chews that clean

These dog treats from Greenies really clean my dogs teeth , freshen his breath and make for a great treat that keeps him busy. He loves these dental chews and have become a part of his daily routine. I definitely recommend this product.

January 21, 2020

Un must!

Une gâterie qui nettoie les dents en même temps. À utiliser en complément de la brosse à dents pour une bonne hygiène bucco-dentaire. Mes chiens adorent!