3.9/5
göt2b Creative Reviews

Express yourself! Spice up your hair with electrifying colours or be pretty in pastel: mix, apply and enjoy!

Exprime-toi! Personnalise tes cheveux avec une couleur qui donne la pêche ou crée ton style pastel: mélange, applique et éclate-toi!

Be Creative

I was super excited to try this dye. I got to try the Luscious Red and I loved it! I love how I can create my personalized shade by mixing the conditioner to the color cream to get the color intensity you want. And It’s so easy to use. The only thing I disliked about this dye was that after 1 wash it started to fade. I would reccomend this product to any who wants to have fun experimenting with diffent colours and having fun.

1.0/5

February 13, 2018

Tried it free from Chickadvisor, didn’t like it.

Product does not give good coverage. It does not last. Hard to use and makes a mess. I will not use nor recommend. My shower was stained. My hair was two different colours. It had a strong smell too, very harsh.

February 13, 2018

Easy option for a splash of color!

My son loved this! He loves changing up his hair with funky colors at each hair cut. This at home option makes that affordable and easy. Though we did not use the pastelizer to mute the color, I love that it gives you the option to create your own shade. The dye provided a rich color that lasts though many shampoos.

February 13, 2018

Got2b buying this hair dye if you want a ref that pops!

I GOT TO TRY THE BLONDE AND RED HAIR DYE BY GOT2B FOR FREE THANKS TO CHICK ADVISOR!!!!

Also I moved mid shipping and couldn't get to my old address. They went above and beyond and reshipped to my new address. Thanks for that!!!

So I have virgin hair!!! I had only ever put lemon in it as a teen and a rinse out red dye back in the day on the bottom so this was veryyyy new for me!

The only con for me. Was the instructions. They are sooooo confusing if you're a newbie like me and aren't sure what everything does. The part where it says the cap should fall into the bottle didn't happen for me so I was confused for the longest time before I just pushed it in myself. Once I got it all mixed together though it was all good! Just needs to be more. Hair dye instructions for dummy's I think.

The gloves fit great would fit any hand not too tight. The little cup and stirrer worked great as well.

On applying the hair dye it was easy to do and wasn't an extremely foul smell. Which is good for us mamas who have kids popping into the bathroom non stop to check out what we're doing haha.
    I didn't find it dropped off my hair at all either which was nice.

I didn't leave the blonde hair dye in my hair as long as they said because I was worried about frying it. And yet it worked perfectly!!!!

I've washed my hair 3 times since so I could really give a good review on the colour because if it faded fast I would not be impressed but it hasn't. One bit!!! I'm
    Super impressed with the colour of the red and even the blonde I did first worked really well and was a nice shade I honestly could have left it with blonde only but the red really pops and I love it!!

I also really wish there was double the amount of conditioner for afterwards tho. Those of us with thick thick hair or long hair need wayyyyy more conditioner than that haha so that's a suggestion from me :) maybe add two of those packets as we usually like to use it again a week later make it pop!!

My hair doesn't feel damaged. I've gotten a lot of compliments on the colour and my man says wow your hair doesn't even smell like dye !! So I'm pleased

Pretty good

I am pretty happy about the colour that I received. The blue is very nice on (I only did a few strips on my hair) and the instructions are very easy to follow.
    I did not end up with any overly dry areas or any hair falling off so that is a big plus! The strips that I did were actually quite soft to the touch once I had blow dried my hair after.
    All in all, quite pleased. I really want to try the pink one now!

Very surprised!

I honestly could not believe how blue this goes and how well it stays in! I’ve used other temporary dies and they never seem to make the colour as bright as you hoped. I also love that it’s multi application, since I only used a little bit to test it, I can brighten it up when it starts to fade!

Fun Colour

I tried the red, and it was a great and fun colour. I liked that it was not permanent and let's you try out different colours before fully committing. The product worked well and everyone commented on the hue. I would recommend it to anyone and will probably try other colours soon.

Suits its purpose!

So i was excited to try this i am used to having my hair funky colors and i love blue. I tend to go more for permanent colors that last but this product is great if you are someone who wants to change colors often. Its a good formula, goes on well, fades a little bit quick but thats to be expected. It was a very nice color. Id definately reccomend if you want to try something different but dont want the long commitment! And they have lots of nice colors to choose from!

February 13, 2018

Great Product, would definitely buy again

This hair dye was great, didn't have a strong smell (which I like) the colour was nice and bright blue! Even the fade during the washes was good, didn't rinse out too fast!!!

Super fun

It's easy to apply, instruction were simple, after the first wash the color fads, it doesn't last that long but it was fun, everyone notice, its something different and would do it again.