3.9/5
göt2b Creative Reviews

Express yourself! Spice up your hair with electrifying colours or be pretty in pastel: mix, apply and enjoy!

Exprime-toi! Personnalise tes cheveux avec une couleur qui donne la pêche ou crée ton style pastel: mélange, applique et éclate-toi!

Nothing Special, stayed too long

I received the hair color from chickadvisor!! Thank You!! as part of their sampling program #got it free.

It was a great way to try out this cool literally product.
    I got it in the blue shade which was different to say the least.
    I did not go to full extreme, I did a more subtle look by adding peak a boo highlights throughout my hair underneath to be specific.

I thought it looked great! For an event or special occassion, it definitely stands out and bright in the blue shade.

However I found it lasted too long, personally I don't want to be blue for so long....and I can't imagine dying whole hair blue and lasting that long.

Highlights allowed me to reveal the blue shades, but also hide them during certain meetings.

I like the colors offered. Great selection. I also like it wasn't harsh on the hair, wasn't a strong scent, and didn't dry out my ends.

I don't recommend, as it lasts too long....I wish it had a shorter hair life span and more easily washable.

Good Colour Payoff

I have had bright red hair for many years and used this product in order to revive my fading colour. I was surprised at how little colour product was in the box, and I had to mix with conditioner in order to have enough to do just the lower half of my hair. I have decently long hair and if I wanted to do my entire head I would need approx. 3 boxes.

The colour payoff I got was nice, although I can not vouch for how well this would work from blond or brown hair as I was applying this to a red/orange base. The colour has kept up well through the past 3 washes.

Final verdict: works well and I had no issues using it but nothing about this colour makes it stand out against the Ion colour from Sallys I have been using for years. Great option for people who may not have a beauty supply store nearby.

I had I received this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review of my experience.

February 15, 2018

A fun hair product for all ages

I always dye my hair at home. This kit made me feel like a professional. It was a fun colour that provided good saturation. I feel like this would be fun for a kids party or night in with your friends.

I Love Love The Red!

My GÖT2B producta finally arrived in the mail and I got the chance to try them.

I was very please I got the red coloring kit as I was looking for a more fun style.

The product was easy to use and easy to apply, but you don't get much product for your money.

I was unable to do my whole hair, but for what I could do it was amazing and long lasting.

2.2/5

Not my cup of tea

Tried the got2b creative red semi-permanent hair colour. Did not like it. It was not as vibrant red as I thought it would be. I wouldn't buy this product or recommended it to my friends.

February 14, 2018

Fire engine red bright !!!!

WOW super bright!!! I love th colour and worked well over the lightened Hair! Definitely do your research before using to make sure you know what your doing. Use a leave in conditioner after use !

It didnt work for me

I dont know if its my hair or if its because I didnt bleach it or if it was the product but I used it and left it in for 45 min to an hour and it washed right out and only a hint that you would really have to look to see it was left. I know my friends have used it and it worked for them and it looked good. I have red hair so maybe thats the problem who knows. It is good quality and I didnt have a bad reaction to it so it wasnt all a bust.

Very nice colour

I #gotitfree for the Product Review Club in the colour Luxurious Red. I've always wanted red hair and this was a great chance for me to try it out. I used it after using the got2b lightener and it showed up very well. It was an easy to use dye kit and I would like to try other colours.

genial !!

J'ai fais la coloration apres avoir fait l'eclaircissant et wow !! J'adore la couleur rouge flash que ca a donner !! C'est sur que ca va devenir ma marque pour colorer mes cheveux !!

February 13, 2018

Be Creative

I was super excited to try this dye. I got to try the Luscious Red and I loved it! I love how I can create my personalized shade by mixing the conditioner to the color cream to get the color intensity you want. And It’s so easy to use. The only thing I disliked about this dye was that after 1 wash it started to fade. I would reccomend this product to any who wants to have fun experimenting with diffent colours and having fun.