göt2b Fresh It Up Cocoa Brown Dry Shampoo Reviews
#14 in Dry Shampoo

Look fresh in no time! Refresh your style in an instant between washes with got2b® Fresh It Up™ Cocoa Brown dry shampoo. Quickly clean and refresh while giving your hair a sweet cocoa fragrance that lasts all day long. Added bonus: This dry shampoo is also tinted to provide a temporary root touch-up without leaving any white residues*.

How to use: Use on dark brown hair. Hold can 8 – 10 inches from dry hair, section hair & spray into roots. Use in short bursts. Massage scalp thoroughly with fingertips or dark-colored towel to distribute & brush out excess. Now you are freshed up for another day!

Vivifiez votre allure en un rien de temps! Ravivez votre chevelure en un instant entre deux lavages grâce au shampooing sec got2bMD Fresh It UpMC Brun cacao. Nettoyez et rafraîchissez rapidement vos cheveux tout en leur donnant un doux parfum de cacao qui durera toute la journée. En prime : ce shampooing sec est également teinté pour offrir une retouche temporaire des racines, et ce, sans laisser de résidus blancs*.

Mode d’emploi : Utiliser sur des cheveux brun foncé. Tenir le vaporisateur à 20 à 25 cm (8 à 10 po) des cheveux secs. Les séparer en sections et vaporiser les racines. Vaporiser en jets courts. Masser soigneusement le cuir chevelu avec le bout des doigts ou une serviette de couleur foncée pour distribuer le produit et brosser les cheveux pour enlever le shampooing excédentaire. Vos cheveux sont avivés et vous êtes prête à affronter une autre journée!

You might also like / vous pourriez aussi aimergöt2b Fresh It Up Tropical Boost Dry Shampoo & göt2b Fresh It Up Clean & Refresh Dry Shampoo

Suggested retail price / Prix de détail suggéré: $9.99

June 15, 2018

No white cast!

Thanks @Chickadvisor for sending me a coupon so i could try this out for free to review! #gotitfree

This product is really great and the price is pretty on par with other drug store dry shampoo. I was really happy with the option to get brunette because my hair is brown at the roots. Dry shampoo typically leaves a white cast and this doesn't!

June 14, 2018

Oooo coloured spray

This is not the first "tinted" dry shampoo I've used - it will actually be my 2nd. Having had some pros and cons about the previous one I've used, I thought why not and give another brand a try to see if there's anything different.
    Some may have mentioned it in their review, but although it is of a darker colour - if you have black hair, it will still show up. I almost would rather have the white powder and just "fluff" it out than to have a brown patch at my roots that does not match the rest of my hair. People would at least know it is dry shampoo (or dandruff...) than a bad hair dye job! This also stains anything it comes in contact with. It should wash off, but just be careful....
    The scent was different, but not in a bad way - just different than other brands. This one is cocoa scented and it's a change from the floral scents that most dry shampoos have. Overall, probably will not purchase again immediately. But may purchase down the road to change things up, as there is nothing wrong with the product - just personal preference.

i received this product for free to review from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I really like this dry shampoo!

I rarely use dry shampoo because I shampoo almost everyday day but if there is one day I don’t, I want my hair to feel dry and fresh and it does that perfectly ! Would definitely buy it again once it finishes!

I got this free for testing purpose !

Great back up!

It's great to be able to quickly refresh the hair when needed and to also give your hair a break from using typical shampoo. I know that I will always have this when travelling as well. Thanks for providing me with the opportunity to try this.

June 13, 2018

Great for dark hair and smells great

I have always had issues with dry shampoo leaving white residue on my hair. This does not and it smells absolutely amazing which is a bonus since most dry shampoos smell nasty

Works quite well

As a person who's hair is "dirty" looking the day after I have a shower, and who doesn't always want to shower daily - I've tried other dry shampoos, which work well, but they never have a variety of lovely scents like this one does. It works just as well as other brands I have tried, but because of it's scent, I would switch to this brand. The price is fair, on par with similar dry shampoos.

I lIKES IT!

I normally have hair that has to be washes everyday. I have tried other dry shampoos before but they never really worked. I was excited ro try this. I can say it helps. I had no white residue, it did not make my hair look greasy. The only issue I had with this product is that I wish it lasted at least a whole day. But i did manage to keep my hair non greasy looking for 9 hours between washes.

Brunettes, rejoice!

I've tried 5 or six different dry shampoos, but this is the first coloured one I've tested and it makes all the difference for a dark-haired gal like myself! My hair is really dark, and I HATE the visible cloud that comes with regular dry shampoo spray -- my roots and crown would always give me away, no matter how much rubbing and finger-combing I did. This is nearly a non-issue with this product!
    It will, however, colour your clothing, hands, towels, etc - whatever it contacts during your application process. It washed off my hands, but I can't speak to whether it stains fabric (because I haven't tried to wash anything yet). Use a dark towel and/or dressing smock, just to be safe (as per the instructions).
    As far as effectiveness goes, it is a standard dry shampoo product. Dry shampoo is just for desperate situations, in my life (i.e., impromptu invitation or guest and I don't have time to wash and style my hair). I find that this product is on par with the other dry shampoos I've tried - they all leave my hair somewhat heavy, dull, and rough. But, in a pinch, it's better than 3-day-dirty hair! I don't use dry shampoo for texturizing, so I cannot comment on that use.
    Oh, and it smells DELIGHTFUL!
    I am happy I got to try this product, and grateful that I #gotitfree from the Product Review Club!

This product is awesome!

Thank you to ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try out this product! #gotitfree! I have always loved GOT2B products and this was no exception! The packaging is cool-looking, as theirs always is, and at a retail cost around ten dollars, the value is there, too! Saving time when you don't have quite enough do do your full get-ready routine is easier when the product is easy to use-and smells great! It leaves no detectable residue, yet hair appears definitely cleaner! I actually have purchased another bottleof this product for my teen daughter to keep in her bag-for emergency after-gym times or quick refresher moments! Awesome dry shampoo!

Excellent!!!

Not really one for dry shampoo but you've won me over. 😊
    I have very very thick dark hair so I was excited to see a brunette version however my local store was sold out. I got the regular kind. To my surprise there was no white cast you often hear about with dry shampoo. Not only that but my hair felt really good and fresh after application.
    You know the day before a wash, it's too soon to clean your hair but you kinda feel like it should be tied back? This will solve that; giving you at least a day grace before shampooing. Also this is a dream if you work and need " clean" hair but aren't going to wash and style because you wear a hat.
    I will absolutely buy this and I am looking for to finding the brunette version. Thank you ChickAdvisor and Got 2Be.