göt2b Fresh It Up Cocoa Brown Dry Shampoo Reviews
#15 in Dry Shampoo

Look fresh in no time! Refresh your style in an instant between washes with got2b® Fresh It Up™ Cocoa Brown dry shampoo. Quickly clean and refresh while giving your hair a sweet cocoa fragrance that lasts all day long. Added bonus: This dry shampoo is also tinted to provide a temporary root touch-up without leaving any white residues*.

How to use: Use on dark brown hair. Hold can 8 – 10 inches from dry hair, section hair & spray into roots. Use in short bursts. Massage scalp thoroughly with fingertips or dark-colored towel to distribute & brush out excess. Now you are freshed up for another day!

Vivifiez votre allure en un rien de temps! Ravivez votre chevelure en un instant entre deux lavages grâce au shampooing sec got2bMD Fresh It UpMC Brun cacao. Nettoyez et rafraîchissez rapidement vos cheveux tout en leur donnant un doux parfum de cacao qui durera toute la journée. En prime : ce shampooing sec est également teinté pour offrir une retouche temporaire des racines, et ce, sans laisser de résidus blancs*.

Mode d’emploi : Utiliser sur des cheveux brun foncé. Tenir le vaporisateur à 20 à 25 cm (8 à 10 po) des cheveux secs. Les séparer en sections et vaporiser les racines. Vaporiser en jets courts. Masser soigneusement le cuir chevelu avec le bout des doigts ou une serviette de couleur foncée pour distribuer le produit et brosser les cheveux pour enlever le shampooing excédentaire. Vos cheveux sont avivés et vous êtes prête à affronter une autre journée!

You might also like / vous pourriez aussi aimergöt2b Fresh It Up Tropical Boost Dry Shampoo & göt2b Fresh It Up Clean & Refresh Dry Shampoo

Suggested retail price / Prix de détail suggéré: $9.99

July 02, 2018

Love it!

I really like this product! I love the fact that there is a dark brown tint to it, which works great as a root cover up for grays! Also, with other dry shampoo products that I have used, it would always leave a white, powdery residue on my dark hair, however with this product it did not! Once again, love the dark brown tint that this product has. This product has an amazing smell and is light and fluffy in texture. I love that this acts as a 2 in one, dry shampoo and root cover up. I would definitely buy this product again and highly recommend it!

July 02, 2018

Tache les doigts

J'ai eu un coupon pout tester le shampoing sec got2b (get it free). J'ai prit le produit pour brunette.... il laisse des taches sur les doigts quand on masse le cuir chevelu... je n'ai pas aimé la sensation de cheveux secs que j'avais par après. Je vais peut-être tester un autre shampoing de la même marque pour comparer. Mais je ne vais pas reprendre pour brunette.

July 01, 2018

Love it! Would buy it again!

I am a dry shampoo junky and I will def be sticking GOT2B brand. It is perfect for after the gym or those mornings you just don't have time to wash your hair.... removes that oily look in a snap. What sets this one above the rest is it has a nice light scent.... not over over powering in the least. Remember if you have brown hair to get the cocoa version.

2.0/5

June 30, 2018

Not A Fan

I recently got the dry shampoo and Im not impressed. I picked the one for brown hair and it leaves a brown residue on your hands and face. It leaves my hair feeling quite gross afterwards.

June 27, 2018

Love the cocoa scent!

I have tried different brands and so far this is my favourite one.
    The scent of cocoa is heavenly and you can feel the diffrence right away at first use and it doesn't give your hair a white residue. I'm in love.

Updated On: July 03, 2018

#gotitfree

June 27, 2018

Great Product

I loved how it smelled but it was a really sweet smell, so just know that before using it that it's very strong of fake Chocolate Scent. It does work great & last long but at first untill you really work it in it left my hair feeling rough even after brushing it through

Loved this dry shampoo

We received this product free to try and my daughter loved that it was for dark hair. She loved that it didn’t leave a white residue and liked the fresh scent. She found the product easy to use and like the results.

1.3/5

Ok

I got a coupon to try the product for free from chickadvisor. I loved the smell of the spray and that it gave my hair a bit of colour. The only thing I wasn’t too impressed about was how the dry shampoo didn’t last long.

1.7/5

June 26, 2018

Just your normal dry shampoo

The product is okay it is your standard dry shampoo, although the spray is a little harsh. The Cocoa brown claims that it also colours your roots to which I have had no luck in seeing any change in colour to my roots at all. The smell is nice but does not stand up to its claims.

June 26, 2018

I would recommend this product.

I recieved this product as a trial. It smells great and works good. It left my hair feeling refreshed for the whole day, and I would recommend this dry shampoo for anyone who is looking for a good dry shampoo. #Igotitfree