göt2b Lightened Reviews

Be bright with göt2b® Be En-LIGHTENED™. Go blonde with up to 8 levels of lift & anti-yellow brassiness for a clear, striking blonde. After lightening you can be playful with our göt2b® LET'S GET CREATIVE™ hair colour!

Éclaircis tes cheveux avec göt2bMD Be En-LIGHTENEDMC. Jusqu'à 8 nuances d'éclaircissement et une formule anti-effets cuivrés pour un blond clair et éclatant. Après avoir éclairci tes cheveux, teste la coloration göt2bMD LET'S GET CREATIVEMC.

January 31, 2018

Lightened before creative!

I was very scared to try this product out as I have long brown hair and didn't want to have any damage to it. When using the product it worked out fine, it went a brassy blonde so I wouldn't suggest using this to only lighten, but it worked great before using the creative red.

#gotitfree

1.7/5

January 31, 2018

Disappointed

I was super hopeful that this would lighten my hair a few more levels then it actually did. The product would work great for someone that had dirty blonde hair but with my dark brown hair it didn’t lighten it nearly enough.

0.8/5

not up to standard

i got the got to be enlightner and went and put the whole box on my head it didnt cover my long hair next time if i bought this i would buy 2 boxes as my hair is long and now my hair is blotchy and spotty .

Great lightener, worked amazing

This hair lightener actually worked wonders. I have had bad experiences in the past with different lighteners, but this one was a positive experience the whole way though.
    What I will say is that this was very easy to apply, and did not irritate at all. I did a test on a spot of skin, as well as on a part of my hair prior to, and was impressed. This was a great beginning to the overall hair process.
    What I really liked is how bright it made my hair, it did not leave any brassy tones, or orangey results. It did exactly what it said.

Overall, I was very impressed with this product. Although I #gotitfree, that does not sway my opinion in anyway. I would repurchase this, and will recommend it to my hair dying friends!

2.7/5

Pas le résultat voulu

Got2b lightned n'a pas donné le résultat voulu. Premièrement j'en ai pas eu assez pour mes cheveux complet et n'est pas super avec les cheveux colorés. J'ai laissé le temps complet même plus et le dessus était bien mais le reste jaune et orange et la pointe rien du tout. Je vais probablement l'essayer de nouveau mais cette fois avec 2 boites. Je le recommande à ceux qui n'ont pas les cheveux coloré.

2.7/5

January 30, 2018

N'a pas fonctionné pour moi.

J'ai été sélectionnée pour tester le decolorant : got2b lightened    gratuitement.

Malheureusement ce produit n'a pas fonctionner comme voulu pour moi. J'ai les cheveux brun foncer et ce produit n'a pas decolorer mes cheveux de manière uniforme. ( plus foncer a certain endroit malgré mon application égale )  Les instructions fournis ne sont pas très claire.

Si vous avez les cheveux long ou épais je vous conseil d'acheter plus d'une boîte.

Je trouve le prix plutôt dispendieux pour un produit de grande surface.

Je ne vais pas acheter ce produit.

#GotItFree

Easy to use!

I got to try göt2b Be-En Lightened in Heavenly Blonde complimentary. Awesome product, and the color goes away after multiple wash, exactly what I was looking for.

So worth it!

I haven't used dye or bleach on my hair or weave in years, so it was really refreshing to test this product. It worked extremely well! The instructions were easy to follow and understand, it came with all the utensils you needed, and it worked effectively. In my opinion 1 box makes a decent amount bleach to bleach your ends, or a full head of short to medium length hair. Ohh and it even came with purple color treatment for bleached her, winner! I will definitely be purchasing this again!

*I received this for testing purposes from Chick Advisor.*

2.2/5

January 29, 2018

Maybe need two boxes or my hair is too dark.

I #gotitfree for testing. Thank you. It did work and lightened my hair but orange, I kinda expect this. My hair is kinda dark and this may work best with someone with lighter hair. My hair was not dry after which was a bonus.

January 29, 2018

It's ok

I just tried this lightener and it was the very first time I have ever lightened my hair myself. I always go to a salon to get highlights put in as my hair has darkened over the years. I am a blonde, always have been, always will be. I have not had my hair done in almost a year so it was perfect time to be selected to try this out!
    I followed the directions to a T! I checked the process at 30 minutes and it definitely needed longer so I waited to the 45 minute mark and then washed it out. I should have waited longer! I looked in the mirror after my shower (I also shampooed with purple shampoo) and my hair was yellow/orange! I freaked out a little thinking I just ruined my hair. I blew dried it and there wasn't much difference from the wet look to the dry look. It was still quite yellow mixed with orange in spots.
    Also, there was not enough lightener to begin with! I was not happy about that at all. I'm thinking that if the bleach was in a bigger bottle with more product, I think it would have come out a lot nicer and more even looking too.
    I have now purple shampooed my hair 4 times in a matter of 2 days and it is looking better now, but I will be off to the store to purchase a toner to match the top of my hair to the bottom.
    For all the bleaching newbies like I was, definitely leave the product on longer then 45 minutes, keep checking the process as you go along into the longer time frame, if you have much darker roots that you are trying to match the rest of your hair with and have a toner ready just in case!