göt2b Lightened Reviews

Be bright with göt2b® Be En-LIGHTENED™. Go blonde with up to 8 levels of lift & anti-yellow brassiness for a clear, striking blonde. After lightening you can be playful with our göt2b® LET'S GET CREATIVE™ hair colour!

Éclaircis tes cheveux avec göt2bMD Be En-LIGHTENEDMC. Jusqu'à 8 nuances d'éclaircissement et une formule anti-effets cuivrés pour un blond clair et éclatant. Après avoir éclairci tes cheveux, teste la coloration göt2bMD LET'S GET CREATIVEMC.

Blondie

This product took forever to lighten my hair. I left it on for over an hour and it still didn’t make it blonde. I made it go a brownish-blonde. But I ended up loving the colour, so once my blue fades out it will just look like I highlighted my hair. I would definitely purchase this. And I would recommend it to others as well.

Not what I was expecting

This is the first time I've ever lightened my own hair. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I know that what I got in the end, is not what I pictured. I left the product in my hair for the amount of time it said and it didn't lighten enough. I would be willing to buy this stuff and try it again. Maybe I'll have better luck with it.

I received this product from Chick Advisor in exchange for my review.

Rapide et pratique

Super efficace decolore super bien , j’ai beaucoup aimé que le bout de l’applicateur se devisse et la qualité des gants. Par contre meme si j’ai les cheveux court j’aurais eu besoin de 2 boites pour couvrir ma chevelure au complet

Great product

I have darker brown hair, so I expected this lightener would not bleach my hair entirely. I chose to do an ombre and it turned out really nice. I only wish my hair turned a lighter blond though, when I put the blue in..It turned more green. But regardless, I had fun. I love experimenting with my hair. I would definitely go with the pink next time or red. Wouldn't recommend using this on darker hair with the blue, unless you want green hair..

January 26, 2018

From brownish black to rose gold blonde!!

I have dark brown (almost black) hair that has been coloured too many times to count. This product successfully lightened my hair to a rose gold /strawberry blonde perfectly!!! My hair feels normal. It’s a little rough right at the ends but nowhere near how bad it gets when I do this at the salon. I would highly recommend this product and will personally use it again. I’m so glad we finally have products to lighten dark hair at home!!!

Pas suffisant

Malheureusement la décoloration de mes cheveux n'a pas été assez pâle. Mes cheveux bruns clairs étaient plutôt jaunes-orangés. Je n'ai vraiment pas épais de cheveux alors j'imagine très mal qu'une boite soit suffisante pour quelqu'un qui en a plus même s'ils ont les cheveux plus courts que la recommandation pour deux boites.

Updated On: January 26, 2018

#cadeau #Chickadvisortest

Effective, but pricey!

I really liked how the bleach lightened my hair and how the colour applied on top. Despite loving the hair colour itself and definitely putting it on my wishlist, I think any bleach could do the same job. I would recommend this bleach if it was selling for a decent price because there are other drugstore bleaches that are inexpensive.

January 26, 2018

For my hair it did it’s job

Ok because of my hair it didn’t work to well. I have very thick hair. It would have taken two boxes for it to be fully effective. But the one box did a job good enough to give me a nice red that I love. It still left a few spots splotchy but not to terribly noticeable.

Disclaimer I did have box dye in my hair that was a month in so it had to lift that out and did a decent job of doing so. My roots which were undyed became very blonde.

If I had two boxes I’m sure it would have been a fantastic result.

This a great buy for anyone wanting to experiment with colour. Instructions were clear and easy to follow.

2.8/5

January 25, 2018

this is a alright bleach

The instructions are a little vague....the purple shampoo is suppose to take out any yellowness but it didn't work on me it was still yellow!! Didn't mind because I was going red afterwards but if someone just wants to be blonde it won't take away that yellow out you'll probably need a stonger purple shampoo for that!! I did like that it wasn't as harsh on my hair as regular bleach my hair didn't feel or look fried so that was good :)

Updated On: January 25, 2018

#gotitfree @ChickAdvisor

January 25, 2018

I wasn’t expecting much but wow

I received this for free from Chickadvisor and I was very excited to see if it would work on my medium brown hair or not. Firstly the lightening product, I have always been afraid to use products like these because I always thought they would fry your hair so for mainly that reason I decided to just dye the ends of my hair.

I used this lightening product and the instructions were easy to follow and it was overall easy to do. Make sure your wearing a shirt or are covered by a towel that you don’t mind messing up because it will also change color.

I kept the product on for the maximum time of 45 minutes and I was actually very underwhelmed by the results, it barely changed the color of my medium brown hair so I was not hopeful to say the least about the color dye showing up but boy wasn’t I wrong, the red hair dye actually showed up very bold and I was amazed!

I will defianlty recommend this to others looking for this kind of product and I will for sure use it again myself when wanting to achieve a bold color on my medium brown hair in the future.