GT's Kombucha Gingerade Reviews
#6 in Kombucha

June 28, 2019

Great flavour

I enjoy drinking this everytime. The smell is kinda bad but tastes very light and refreshing. There's a subtle vinegar type taste to it but you can also taste the ginger, I really like this flavour. Just don't drink too much of it

May 18, 2019

Tasty beverage!

If you like ginger, you'll like Kombucha Gingerade. The beverage is light tasting and easy to drink. The screw top lid allows you to slowly open and reseal if an individual wishes to take their time consuming the contents.

May 14, 2019

Best of the ginger kombuchas

Compared to other brands, this ginger infused kombucha is the best. I would compare it to the difference between unfiltered sweet apple cider and filtered apple juice for a more complex flavour and a bigger punch of ginger. Happily, it's also a brand often on sale where I like to shop!

March 17, 2019

My New favourite Kombucha Tea

When I first tried Kombucha tea I was a little hesitant. It definitely is unlike any other drink I've ever had. It isn't like an iced tea, and it's a bit vinegar-y. I really like the flavors, and I think GT has the biggest variety. Kombucha is really healthy, I just wish it were a bit more affordable! I don't know of anywhere you can buy a case for cheaper, just by the bottle. I like the gingerberry or the cranberry flavor. I'm also a fan of the Chia varieties, and they always make me feel better after a rough night.

March 17, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Yum!

I used to be a huge Diet Coke drinker... a friend told me to try kombucha..I love the GT brand.. and gingerade is my all time favourite flavour! Delicious.

September 17, 2018

Great tasting!

I used to be a soda drinker and my soda of choice was always a ginger flavoured soda. After some changes to my diet i read about the health benefits of Kombucha. I tried a couple of different brands and finally found this one. GTS gingerade is refreshing and you can really taste the bite of the ginger! Love it! I will definitely be buying this prosuct again.

May 29, 2018

Delicious and energizing!

This product is affordable and yummy. It’s a great alternative to alcohol and sweet sodas on a summer day. Offers the energy boost that we seek out in less healthy options like cola or energy drinks. The colour is nice too. It’s a great addition to anyone’s diet - especially those looking to improve their gut health.

May 23, 2018

My go to kombucha flavour/brand

I have tried countless brands and flavors of kombucha and I keep coming back to gingerade as my favorite. The ginger is just zesty enough to soothe a cold and remedy a headache. The flavour is reminiscent of ginger ale and can be a huge aid in breaking my soda addiction

April 19, 2018

Healthy and delicious

I love this kambucha drink! It's a healthier version of a Ginger Ale. I notice that I feel better after drinking this and the refreshing taste of ginger makes it a joy to drink. I would highly recommend it for anyone who is not sure of whether they will enjoy the taste of kambucha as this flavor will definitely convince you to come back for more!

January 24, 2018

Yummy

Good and good for you. Crisp refreshing taste. Lovely and effervescent. Love the little enery boost it gives me and all the nutrients in it. It's a little expensive is the only catch