GUARDIAN ALOE VERA GEL Reviews
#21 in Bath & Body

Good - 0

October 29, 2020

Feels Natural

I loved this product. It made my skin soooo soft, and I loved the scent. My skin not only felt clean, it felt moisturized. I would definitely purchase again, and recommend it to family and friends.

October 28, 2020

Proven to be good

Good old water, aka H2O. The most common skincare ingredient of all. You can usually find it right in the very first spot of the ingredient list, meaning it’s the biggest thing out of all the stuff that makes up the product.

It’s mainly a solvent for ingredients that do not like to dissolve in oils but rather in water.

October 15, 2020

Satisfied !

I am staisfied with this product . It is very effective.

October 11, 2020

I like it

I did my diligence before buying this. I first came across this product on social media, then i see several friends buying it. Thats when i decided to jump into the bandwagon. I highly recommend this product.

October 10, 2020

Oily skin friendly

This gel type suits people with oilier skin. Most creams on the market are not suitable for people with oily skin like me. Thank god this product works wonders on me.

October 09, 2020

What girl wants!

I dont rememebr the specific ingredients of this product. But ive read some reviews before buying it. No doubt, this product is effective. I am repeatingly buying this now.

October 05, 2020
    Pahang, Malaysia

One of its kind!

Never judge a book from its cover. This is how i owuld describe this product. It looks mediocore on the outside. But it works wonder on my skin type. I would highly recommend this product to all.

October 04, 2020

Pretty Effective

OILY TYPE OF SKIN DOES NOT SUITS WITH CREAM TYPE MOISTURIZER. The skin on our face is much more delicate than other skin on our body,especially the skin near your eyes. Oily skin suits best with gel type moisturizer because the gel type ones doesn't contain too much oil like the cream type ones. Well not dramatically fade but you'll see the result after few months or weeks using it. WHich is pretty effective.

October 04, 2020

Wonderful!

This product has been around the Malaysian market for some time now, however i was been introduced to it not too long ago. My 1st impression towards this product was: superb! But i couldn't believe that Guardian Malaysia is retailing it at such a modest price.

September 30, 2020

Multifunctional

ME and my mum have been looking for a hydrating fungal acne safe moisturizer and deciding to give a try on this product. It is really hydrating and absorbed quickly into my skin! The gel texture is perfect for my combination skin. It does not make my face sweating like cream moisturizer usually does. It also contains vitamin E which is a bonus to me aside from soothing aloe vera. Truthfully, this is like a holy grail for me, the price is cheap for multiple uses not just limited to face moisturizer! I recommend to those who have combination skin to try this especially combined with hydrating toner/essence/serum, it is fantastic!