guerlain abeille royale face treatment oil Reviews

Good - 0

May 28, 2020
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Does not clog pores and really pumps up skin

I'm always cautious about oils and serums for my face as a lot tend to leave me with breakouts this however does not
    It claims to plum up your skin.. and it actually does
    It doesn't leave a greasy or oily residue on the skin
    A tiny bit produces amazing results
    Woukd I but it again yes however it would need to be on offer as above my budget

December 10, 2019

Miracle in a bottle!

Omg I wanted to hate this product at that price point! I received a few testers and ooomg its sooo good! Its exactly what it says- watery oil! Doesnt leave a film on your face but makes your face like 10 years younger after just one application, the price hurts tho :(

April 03, 2019

Too pricey for me

I received a couple of sample bottles of this products and I enjoyed using it, but not enough to actually pay the price of the full bottle. It did make my skin hydrated, but yet I had a pulling sensation after about half an hour. The smell was nice as well, not enough to make me feel irritated. I applied this oil before going to bed, or under my foundation before applying my primer. The bottle is very aesthetically pleasant, and I feel like it can be an amazing design piece for sure!

April 03, 2017

This oil is one of the best nourishing anti-aging products out there. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin making the appearence of the fine lines less obvious and enhances the texture of the skin. I absolutely adore it !

January 21, 2017

This is a very cute add-on to the ABEILLE ROYALE family. I see the result after one apply on the night. It is a very absorbing oil. Good for even acne skin. Strong repairing and lifting effect. I also mix with my foundation during daytime to give it a dewy look. Very expensive but totally work the money.