Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzer in " 00 Nude" Reviews
#71 in Bronzer

April 03, 2017

Excellent bronzer / blush. I use it in my simple everyday make up just a little bit on the cheeks and I instantly look more alive and put together. Definitly recommand it :)

September 25, 2016

Très belle poudre pour le visage. Très versatile autant pour les yeux ,les joue . Parfait pour illuminer le visage. Poudre de qualité ,pas trop poudreuse, belle pigmentation.

September 25, 2016

Guerlain is famous for its bronzers and this one is my absolute favorite. The compact has 4 different shades, one being a beautiful pink . This never ever looks muddy or gives the face an orange hue. Perfect for lighter skin tones, applies easily, blends wonderfully, and has a great violet scent to it. When I'm not sure what bronzer to apply, this is my go to. Yes it is expensive, but I have had my compact for a while now, and there is still plenty of product. Of course the compact itself is beautiful too, feels and looks luxurious. A staple in my collection .