Haagen daz ice cream mint chip Reviews
#68 in Ice Cream

Good - 0

June 02, 2019

Icecream is good

A all time favorite in my household. The kids always enjoy it. It's the perfect after supper snack. Everyone should try it. You won't be disappointed. So yummy.

February 21, 2019

I buy this product a lot!

I find that Haagen dazs is very rich!
    It’s in my top 2 of ice cream which is #1 aside from the other. You won’t be disappointed when you purchase this

February 18, 2019

Can’t get enough!

What can I say , I can’t get enough! This has to be one of my favourite Ice creams.. I really enjoy this brand. It’s a perfect size to sit and enjoy for a movie night or watching your fav show. I love multiple flavours of this brand.. but this is one of my favs. Its not an over powering mint taste it’s very light with loads of chocolate chips which I love. This ice cream is creamy, the perfect amount of taste to hit every craving you have. It can be pricey for the size, however they do seem to go on sale often at Walmart or save on foods. I always stock up on the sales... I would have to say this is one of my fav treats to have.. considering I’m not big in ice cream always..