Haagen Dazs Coffee Ice Cream Reviews
#49 in Ice Cream

July 23, 2020
    Florida, United States

The best of all so creamy and taste good

The best of all . The cream is awesome and Perfecto. Like no other.
    The best a ever tasted. Is like so creamy and rich tasting. Just love it. It make me happy.

June 29, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Love coffee

I love coffee could drink it all day long but I also love me some ice cream so this is the best it both world a where I get to enjoy it all day with out getting bored! This is creamy and luxurious decadent and such a treat for this mommy!

April 30, 2020

I always get this ice cream

EVERYTIME I am at the grocery store this needs to be in my cart!! It’s the most delicious ice cream I have ever had it is a bit expensive though but it’s the one thing I get as a treat! Yummy

April 30, 2020

So good!

This is definitely one of my favourite Haagen Dazs ice cream flavours! It's creamy and smooth and simply delicious! It's a little pricey for the small pints but when it's on sale, I always grab one or two!

January 07, 2020

This ice cream is amazing!

This is by far my favourite ice cream. It is very creamy and delicious. The coffee flavour is not overpowering. I can eat this ice cream all the time.

September 10, 2019

True To Taste!!!

As a regular coffee drinker hot or cold I found that this ice cream is so full of the coffee flavour I crave in my drinks all wrapped up in this amazing late night treat for me! Plus 270 calories for half a cup of deliciousness when I’m watching what I eat is just perfect!

September 10, 2019
    United States

Amazing

This is the absolute most tasteful ice cream there is the flavors and texture are all spot on my husband has to have this for a night time snack at least five times a week he just loves it

March 20, 2019

By far, favorite ice cream!

I have tried every ice cream favour Haagen Daz comes up with, and this is by far my favorite one. It has perfect balance of sweetness and coffee. Any coffee lover, or non coffee lover would like it!

January 24, 2019

Mmmm.....don't talk to me.

This is thee best coffee ice cream I've ever had! I can't get enough! The coffee flavor is not too strong. I think it's the creaminess that keeps the coffee from being overly bitter. It's so good my cat has tried to steal some before! If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream from now on it would be this one.

January 19, 2019

Best ice cream ever. Nothing compares!

If I could choose any ice cream in the world this would be my number one choice. The texture, the flavour, everything about this ice cream is amazing. The only weird thing about this ice cream is that it sometimes leaves a weird film feeling on the roof of my mouth, but it really doesn’t bother me too much, I think it’s because of the cream/fat content. It also can be quite expensive depending on the place you buy it at. I usually purchase it when it’s $4.99. If you’ve never tried it, I 100% recommend it. Just not at an everyday item to eat as the likeliness of gaining weight is very high. Purchase it as a treat!