3.9/5
Habitant Yellow Pea Soup Reviews
#123 in Misc

This Canadian favorite is one of the few Yellow Pea Soups on the market. Smooth, rich taste, ready to serve. Stock up today!

September 06, 2016

My husband's favorite soup by far. I have tried to recreate it and he has told me the canned soup is better. The best one is with ham. Delicious and filling and nice and thick. Best with a crusty bread to dip as you let it cool.

August 22, 2016

Very good taste, very healthy,economical. When i buy this I know I'm getting a great tasting healthy soup. It comes in a good sized can and when I'm not into making homemade soup, this is fantastic

July 12, 2016

I've been eating this yellow pea soup since I was a kid and i always will. I love the taste, definitely not a watery soup and this one tastes every bit as good as my homemade ones.

April 23, 2016

I love this yellow pea soup; it's so thick and so nice for dipping bread and crackers into. Aside from the yellow peas there are shavings of onions, carrots, etc. It truly is a meal in a mug for me.

March 29, 2016

I love this soup for a quick lunch. It tastes great and is really filling! I usually buy the kind with ham in it but you can also get it without. I typically purchase this at shoppers for around $1 a can which is very affordable!

February 29, 2016

I totally love this soup and most times I add some left over pieces of ham to zest up the taste. It's not a watery soup and the taste is almost as good as homemade for me.

February 01, 2016

I love this soup I mix it up with the Habitat vegetable soup and it tastes so good every time that I make this pea soup mixed with the vegetable one it doesn't last long in my house hold

March 12, 2015

Eating this is a great healthy way to get rid of my hunger cravings. it is very delicious and it's easy to prepare. it is very affordable i always have a few in my pantry.

January 28, 2015

This is a great soup when you've come in from a day of activities on a cold winter's day. It's thick and full of peas. Soup and crackers can't be beat. Its' a taste that's all Canadian.

June 16, 2014

This is the only pea soup my dad will eat. He just likes the plain one (no ham). The can is large enough that will last for 2 servings. Great with crackers.