Häagen-Dazs Vanille Chocolat Au Lait Amandes Reviews
Ranked #217 in Ice Cream

Good - 0

June 05, 2017

The ice cream and its chocolate bark just melt in my mouth and I feel its worth every cent I paid for it. The brand has a very good reputation world over and justly so. The combination of vanilla ice cream with chocolate bark laced with almonds is a heavenly experience and I would love to have it as many times as I can think of.

October 03, 2016

I am always in the mood for a Haagen-Daz! Everything about it is delicious. The milk chocolate, the almond pieces, and the vanilla ice cream itself! No words can describe... It is just so satisfying!

June 19, 2016

These are expensive, but a great indulgence. I treat myself to these every now and again and I savor every bite. The vanilla ice cream is rich, creamy and smooth and the chocolate is amazing and melts in your mouth. The almonds are the icing on the cake - the perfect compliment to the chocolate and vanilla. YUM.

March 25, 2016

One of my favorite flavors!! I love all haagen dazs ice cream, but actually prefer the bars more. They are quite expensive, so I usually only buy them when they are on sale. But for special occasions, it is definitely worth the price!

March 25, 2016

Haagen-Dazs makes some of the best ice-cream you will ever try. It is a little expensive but definitely worth the money every once in a while for a treat!

February 27, 2016

The Haagen-Dazz Vanilla Au Lait Amandes are so tasty. If you love chocolate, almonds and vanilla. These are a great option. I love the crispy outside with the soft vanilla ice cream on the inside. A bit more expensive then other ice cream snacks but so worth it.

July 04, 2015

I love Haagen Dazs Ice Cream. Its creamy, addictive, and has a great taste. I love the layer of chocolate over the ice cream, it has a milk chocolate flavour with nuts it adds a perfect touch to the ice cream..

July 04, 2015

La qualité des produits haagen-dazs est exceptionelle mais je vous dirais que j'ai un faible pour celui-ci un petit que dis-je un gros péché mignon qui a un goût parfait et velouté . juste de valeur qu'il soit si dispendieux mais heureusement car je serai obèse . hi hi hi ! parfait sur toute la ligne ...

February 12, 2015

c'est vraiment la barre de creme glacée que j'aime le plus , le gout est genial , c'est l'extase a chaque bouchée hi hi hi