3.6/5
Halo Top Pancakes & Waffles Reviews

2.2/5

October 10, 2018

Not worth the hype

I was so excited to try halo top after hearing about it for so long and I chose this flavor because who doesn’t love pancakes and waffles? It definitely doesn’t taste like either of those and the texture is like shaved ice, no where close to ice cream.

September 25, 2018

Halo Top is the best! I’m on the keto diet and this helps to curb my sweet tooth without blowing all my carbs. The Pancakes and Waffles flavor is so good! It tastes like syrup and sweet cream. It’s Devine. The texture is creamy and smooth, just like regular ice cream.

September 24, 2018

Decadence for days!

Halo Top ice cream is all the rage! They have so many unique varieties and flavors available! Very rich, creamy ice cream and flavor. They aren't shy and it's hard to put down. I actually received a free pint from a promotion they were doing with a coupon and fell in love immediately. Highly impressed and will be back to try more!

August 02, 2018

I'm now addicted to these

I work out a lot (5 times a week), and I was always once in while « cheating» with other ice cream. Once I found this product, it gave me the assurance I wouldn't feel bad after eating something naughty (like any other ice cream)! with this one, i can stay lean all year round and it taste so goood! You wouldn't even notice that its only 260 calories ish. I recommand it very much if you always feal guilty after a special meal.

June 19, 2018

Healthy Option but Not Worth the Price

I bought a couple flavours to try because of the hype on Instagram, but found the taste to be just average. The "pancakes and waffles" tasted like a cross between cookie dough and syrup. Some may like it, but I found it strange. I preferred the "salted caramel" which tasted more natural to me. The texture was between ice cream and sorbet, so somewhere between creamy and slushy. Also it's pretty expensive, so I would only get this brand if I were watching my calories.

June 19, 2018

Good nutritional value but at the cost of taste

I was pretty excited to try Halo ice cream and since I do like pancakes/waffles (usually the unhealthier, the tastier) I picked this flavour to try first.
    This is more like "pancake/waffle syrup" flavour, not the actual pancake or waffles. To me texture was okay. If you have tried the sugar free pancake syrup, that's how exactly this ice cream tastes like. If you are looking for a thick, creamy taste like haagen daz ice cream, baskin robbins, etc, please do not buy this product.
    If you are on diet or watching your calorie intake, etc, it is a real good treat. It still does contain sugar but much lower in calories than other really good (tasty) stuff.
    The price is a little high for what you get--7 dollars per pint here in Toronto (occasionally couple bucks less when on sale).
    Personally I would buy these again only if on sale just to keep one in the freeze to save my sweet tooth, but I will also continue to indulge in my full fat dairy goodness "occasionally".

June 13, 2018

Great healthy option!

This ice cream is fantastic! Quite honestly one of the best healthy ice cream options out there! Chocolate, mint chip, peanut butter cup, and cake batter are personal favourites.

May 31, 2018

Weird taste

I am a fan of Halo Top ice cream, I love that there is nothing artificial while keeping calorie count low. This flavour is definitely off, though. It does not taste like pancakes, or waffles, but tastes like an additive, almost metallic.

May 23, 2018

Try another flavour

I have tried a few Halo flavours now and this one isn't my favourite. It is sweet, hence the syrup, and you can definitely smell the syrup ever time you open the container. If these things appeal to you then definitely go for this flavour, I enjoy the mint or candy bar ones more.

May 19, 2018

Yum!!

I was so excited to find Ice cream for less than 10 grams of carbs!! You don't miss the sugar. I only found one flavor that I didn't like. I look forward to trying more flavors!!!